Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Max familliar?
I brought a new familliar... and it had max bonding... can you be scammed with every familliar on AH?
I brought a new familliar... and it had max bonding... can you be scammed with every familliar on AH?
@kyoookami

Bonding is relevant to you, not the familiar.

If it has max bonding, it means that you have bonded to the maximum with this species of familiar in the past.
@kyoookami

Bonding is relevant to you, not the familiar.

If it has max bonding, it means that you have bonded to the maximum with this species of familiar in the past.
@Sopheroo So you can bond once every familliar? So if we say there is 100 familliars and I got 50 dragons they can only bond twice?
@Sopheroo So you can bond once every familliar? So if we say there is 100 familliars and I got 50 dragons they can only bond twice?
@Kyoookami "Bonding" is attached to your account, not the familiar! For example, you bond with one Luna Mith. All Luna Miths will now show that same level of bonding when attached to one of your dragons.
@Kyoookami "Bonding" is attached to your account, not the familiar! For example, you bond with one Luna Mith. All Luna Miths will now show that same level of bonding when attached to one of your dragons.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@kyoookami

If you have two Elk, you can bond with one Elk until maximum, and then, you can't bond with any other Elk ever.

If you have 100 different familiars and 2 dragons, you can bond each different familiar until you hit max.
@kyoookami

If you have two Elk, you can bond with one Elk until maximum, and then, you can't bond with any other Elk ever.

If you have 100 different familiars and 2 dragons, you can bond each different familiar until you hit max.
@JCStitches @Sopheroo I have bonded to a pocket mouse twice before, it was the same familliar...
@JCStitches @Sopheroo I have bonded to a pocket mouse twice before, it was the same familliar...
@Kyoookami
Each familiar species can be bonded with once every single day, giving a treasure reward every day and a chest reward on changing bonding level (Wary, Tolerant etc).Once a familiar reaches Awakened, it will not change bonding level but will continue to give 50t per day.

Because the bonding status is species-linked, you can only have one of each familiar type attached to a dragon in your lair, no matter how many of that familiar you own. You can also sell every single one of that familiar you have, then buy a new one, and it will still have the same bonding level. You can see what level bonding you have for each species by looking in the bestiary.

So, yes, if you want to bond every familiar species you own evenly across your dragons, then you will bond twice per dragon with that number. It's generally not worth the time to bond with familiars that aren't attached to dragons already though.

EDIT:
Either you bonded with it twice on two separate days, or a very unusual glitch occurred.
@Kyoookami
Each familiar species can be bonded with once every single day, giving a treasure reward every day and a chest reward on changing bonding level (Wary, Tolerant etc).Once a familiar reaches Awakened, it will not change bonding level but will continue to give 50t per day.

Because the bonding status is species-linked, you can only have one of each familiar type attached to a dragon in your lair, no matter how many of that familiar you own. You can also sell every single one of that familiar you have, then buy a new one, and it will still have the same bonding level. You can see what level bonding you have for each species by looking in the bestiary.

So, yes, if you want to bond every familiar species you own evenly across your dragons, then you will bond twice per dragon with that number. It's generally not worth the time to bond with familiars that aren't attached to dragons already though.

EDIT:
Either you bonded with it twice on two separate days, or a very unusual glitch occurred.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@kyoookami You probably confused the Ember Mouse [item=ember mouse] And the Glowing Pocket Mouse [item=glowing pocket mouse]
@kyoookami

You probably confused the Ember Mouse

Ember Mouse

And the Glowing Pocket Mouse

Glowing Pocket Mouse
@Sopheroo nope... it was the glowing one...
@Sopheroo nope... it was the glowing one...
@kyoookami

The thing is, if you attach a Glowing Pocket Mouse, bond with it, and attach another, you can't bond with it again for that day. So, I really feel that it happened on two separate days, because there is no reliable way to be able to bond with duplicate familiars

One-time glitches are not impossible, though

Like, you can only get one gilded chest from each kind of familiar ever. So, if you bought a familiar at max bonding level, it really means that you already bonded with that kind of familiar.
@kyoookami

The thing is, if you attach a Glowing Pocket Mouse, bond with it, and attach another, you can't bond with it again for that day. So, I really feel that it happened on two separate days, because there is no reliable way to be able to bond with duplicate familiars

One-time glitches are not impossible, though

Like, you can only get one gilded chest from each kind of familiar ever. So, if you bought a familiar at max bonding level, it really means that you already bonded with that kind of familiar.