Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | lvl 25 or eliminate?
so i only have the money for like one Eliminate, and I'm following Culex's guide, which says you should add an Eliminate to each dragon.
but altogether that comes up to about 840,000t, and I have no hope of getting that much money :'/
so I'm wondering, in your opinion is it better to buy Eliminates or buy lvl 25 dragons? which is better in the long run?

thanks in advance!
so i only have the money for like one Eliminate, and I'm following Culex's guide, which says you should add an Eliminate to each dragon.
but altogether that comes up to about 840,000t, and I have no hope of getting that much money :'/
so I'm wondering, in your opinion is it better to buy Eliminates or buy lvl 25 dragons? which is better in the long run?

thanks in advance!
art-shop.png
In the long run, both options will have the same result: you'll end up with level 25 dragons.

I feel it's gratifying to level them yourself even though it takes a lot of time, and ofc there's the achievements you don't get if you just buy fully levelled dergs, but other than that? There's no real difference. When you buy a fully levelled derg, you pay for the stones AND the time someone else invested in training them, whereas otherwise you just pay for the eliminate and have to invest the time yourself.

HOWEVER, there's a third option: look at this guide which gives a good basis for taking on the Coli without eliminate! The general idea is that you have a team of two glass cannons à la Culex (but without eliminate) and make up for the lack of eliminate by adding a mage healer to your team. Progress is slower, but it's a good alternative for when you just don't have the funds for the eliminate stones!
In the long run, both options will have the same result: you'll end up with level 25 dragons.

I feel it's gratifying to level them yourself even though it takes a lot of time, and ofc there's the achievements you don't get if you just buy fully levelled dergs, but other than that? There's no real difference. When you buy a fully levelled derg, you pay for the stones AND the time someone else invested in training them, whereas otherwise you just pay for the eliminate and have to invest the time yourself.

HOWEVER, there's a third option: look at this guide which gives a good basis for taking on the Coli without eliminate! The general idea is that you have a team of two glass cannons à la Culex (but without eliminate) and make up for the lack of eliminate by adding a mage healer to your team. Progress is slower, but it's a good alternative for when you just don't have the funds for the eliminate stones!
tumblr_inline_nm3gqhG6rQ1qmu9vp_540.png
@Rivyr

You can also add a healer to your team, see the Coliseum Grinding/Exalting Guide, 1.7 Mage/Healing Dragon.
@Rivyr

You can also add a healer to your team, see the Coliseum Grinding/Exalting Guide, 1.7 Mage/Healing Dragon.
@tincanicarus

hmm, i definitely see your point!
and thank you so much for the link to the guide <3 im sure it'll be really helpful!

@Maki

ah yes i see! thanks for the link!
@tincanicarus

hmm, i definitely see your point!
and thank you so much for the link to the guide <3 im sure it'll be really helpful!

@Maki

ah yes i see! thanks for the link!
art-shop.png
@Rivyr

If you are still looking for oppinions - go with the level 25s they can 1 hit enemies on lower levels so farming for an eliminate will be a bit easier.
@Rivyr

If you are still looking for oppinions - go with the level 25s they can 1 hit enemies on lower levels so farming for an eliminate will be a bit easier.
@Ismaiel

yeah that's a good idea! i might try and find someone who's renting them out!
@Ismaiel

yeah that's a good idea! i might try and find someone who's renting them out!
art-shop.png
@Rivyr
That is a good idea. Try your flights forum. Many offer 25 rentals for new users who don't have any yet.
@Rivyr
That is a good idea. Try your flights forum. Many offer 25 rentals for new users who don't have any yet.
@Ismaiel

i definitely will! thanks for the tip!
@Ismaiel

i definitely will! thanks for the tip!
art-shop.png