Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Need help! anyone?!?
1 2
Hey everyone Rakdos here I have a little side project I'm wanting to work on but I was wondering if there is ways to know the artist/artists of a lot of the art here?
Hey everyone Rakdos here I have a little side project I'm wanting to work on but I was wondering if there is ways to know the artist/artists of a lot of the art here?
@Rakdos

Check the site credits! It has a list of the artists over there:
http://www1.flightrising.com/site/credits
@Rakdos

Check the site credits! It has a list of the artists over there:
http://www1.flightrising.com/site/credits
THANK YOU!!!
THANK YOU!!!
@Rakdos Moved to the Help Center! This is the place to post site related questions. :)
@Rakdos Moved to the Help Center! This is the place to post site related questions. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches ok thank you. So your a monitor do you know who I contact about some artwork of the familiars?
@JCStitches ok thank you. So your a monitor do you know who I contact about some artwork of the familiars?
@Rakdos Yes, I am a moderator. I'm sorry, but I don't understand your question? Are you asking who to contact to request artwork of familiars or who to ask permission of because you want to draw certain familiars?

To help answer your question more completely, what kind of project do you have in mind? If it involves creating something offsite using Flight Rising's Intellectual Property, the artists cannot give you permission and the staff does not allow that.
@Rakdos Yes, I am a moderator. I'm sorry, but I don't understand your question? Are you asking who to contact to request artwork of familiars or who to ask permission of because you want to draw certain familiars?

To help answer your question more completely, what kind of project do you have in mind? If it involves creating something offsite using Flight Rising's Intellectual Property, the artists cannot give you permission and the staff does not allow that.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I'm wanting for personal enjoyment of coruse to make a deck of custom playing cards with some of the art such as the special event familiars its for me and me alone seem like an ok thing? And if you guys like the idea then use it to the fullest :)
I'm wanting for personal enjoyment of coruse to make a deck of custom playing cards with some of the art such as the special event familiars its for me and me alone seem like an ok thing? And if you guys like the idea then use it to the fullest :)
@Rakdos To let someone know you're responding to them, ping them by putting an @ in front of their username. As JCStitches said, you cannot do that. That would be like contacting an artist who works for Nintendo and asking to use Pokemon on your deck of cards. Not only does Nintendo own the rights to their intellectual property they alone can license their stuff. Please read the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=81]Terms of Use[/url] you agreed to when you created a Flight Rising account. Relevant passage: [quote]Artwork utilizing the Flight Rising IP may not be added to third party, print-service stores. Example: shapeways, deviantart prints, redbubble, cafepress, zazzle, and similar entities.[/quote]
@Rakdos

To let someone know you're responding to them, ping them by putting an @ in front of their username.

As JCStitches said, you cannot do that. That would be like contacting an artist who works for Nintendo and asking to use Pokemon on your deck of cards. Not only does Nintendo own the rights to their intellectual property they alone can license their stuff.

Please read the Terms of Use you agreed to when you created a Flight Rising account.

Relevant passage:
Quote:
Artwork utilizing the Flight Rising IP may not be added to third party, print-service stores. Example: shapeways, deviantart prints, redbubble, cafepress, zazzle, and similar entities.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwing sad day so is it possible to join or be involved with the official site team?
@Nightwing sad day so is it possible to join or be involved with the official site team?
@Rakdos

If you feel a need to contact the admins then the appropriate direction is to fill out a Contact Us form. Also, google some copyright law for the U.S. to see what sort of thing you're looking at.

You might also want to copy and paste usernames. Nightwing is on hiatus and is not likely to receive your ping any time soon.

@Rakdos

If you feel a need to contact the admins then the appropriate direction is to fill out a Contact Us form. Also, google some copyright law for the U.S. to see what sort of thing you're looking at.

You might also want to copy and paste usernames. Nightwing is on hiatus and is not likely to receive your ping any time soon.

I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1 2