Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | ignore just working on code
[center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/eb00b4df88214e9ed7c3af1c3aee0473/tumblr_ojsjc8y44U1vq3c9ro1_500.png[/img][/center] [center][b][size=5]INTRO[/size][/b] Hey there! So to start things off, you can call me Steph, and this is my first time opening an art shop of any kind, anywhere, so I ask you to bear with me as I adjust and learn. I appreciate any and all advice you can offer, and if you would like to spread the word about my shop, that'd be awesome too! Please make sure to read everything before pinging or contacting me about drawing you something, just to avoid any confusion. :)[/center] [indent][b]BASIC RULES[/b] [LIST] [*]Please be patient, i have quite the busy life and will do my very best to make sure your commissions are taken care of as quickly and efficiently as possible. [*]If you wish to repost my art, that's fine, I always watermark it with my user ID, I just ask you to credit me in the post. My tumblr is kittenbuns, so you can tag or @ me there if you post it there. [*]If my slots are closed, please don't harrass me about when they will be open. Like I said, I'll do my very best to get each piece done quickly and neatly. You are free to reply to this thread however if you would like to be pinged once art slots are available! [*]Your flight does not mean you will get a discount. I just don't think it's fair to charge people less simply because they're in shadow flight. It's nothing personal of course, I just want to be fair and courteous to everyone. [*]Rudeness towards me or others will result in me refusing to draw anything for you, so just be polite and all will be fine. [/LIST] [b]COMMISSION RULES[/b] [LIST] [*]When requesting a commission, to keep things comfortable for everyone, i'll ask you to send half of the payment before, and then the other half when I finish. If you can't provide the funds when it's done, i'll give you a week, and then if you still don't have the rest of the payment, you won't be getting your drawing and there will be no refunds. [*]I will do gift commissions, but I ask that you give me at least 2 weeks notice before the drawing needs to be finished (ie. for a birthday or other holiday). [*] If the commission is for someone else, please understand that it is your responsibility to provide me with enough information on what the drawing should include/look like. If the person is not happy with the piece, there will be no refunds, unless I somehow completely disregard what you tell me, which will most definitely not happen. [*] You're more than welcome to private message me to see how your commission is going, but please do not constantly bombard me with update requests. [*] I'll send you WIP shots as I complete the drawing, unless you'd prefer to keep it a surprise, in which case, let me know in your ping/private message. [*] No more than two commission slots per person per batch. Meaning that out of the 6 slots i have available at any given time, you can reserve two of those until I open up slots again. [/LIST] [b]WILL DRAW[/b] [LIST] [*]all dragon breeds [*]fabric apparel/accessories (silks, shirts, robes, etc.) [*]jewelry [*]dragons without apparel (they will NOT be nude when I draw them however, apparel will be based off their genes) [*]pet accessories (cats, birds, etc.) [*]dragons with already existing gijinka designs [*]dragons with absolutely no gijinka designs whatsoever [*]MILD gore only [/LIST] [b]WON'T DRAW[/b] [LIST] [*]cluttered dragons [*]certain eyeburner dragons (depends on the dragon, feel free to ask!) [*]complicated/bulky armour [*]familiars [*]NSFW of any kind [/LIST][/indent] [center][b]TYPES + COSTS[/b][/center] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/3a36784c21f3b03b313cc759339410c1/tumblr_ojsjc8y44U1vq3c9ro3_500.png[/img] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/93a472801be4e02ec088039852342819/tumblr_ojsjc8y44U1vq3c9ro5_500.png[/img] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/9e508fcbbfbae091c31c70e040d4f356/tumblr_ojsjc8y44U1vq3c9ro4_500.png[/img] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/e54243e6516f58987e0fe745bd4c7797/tumblr_ojsjc8y44U1vq3c9ro2_500.png[/img][/center] [center][b][size=5]SLOTS + ORDER FORM[/size][/b] Copy and fill out this order form if you're interested in a commission[/center] [code]@fardistances [b]COMMISSION[/b] [b]Username:[/b] Your username here [b]User ID:[/b] Your user ID here (find it on your profile page) [b]Commission Type:[/b] The commission type you are purchasing [b]Character:[/b] Character reference image here, please no links if possible [b]Details:[/b] List as many details as you can [b]Personality/Expression:[/b] What expression or personality does your character have?[/code] [indent][b]SLOTS[/b] [LIST] [*]Slot 1 [*]Slot 2 [*]Slot 3 [*]etc. [/LIST][/indent] [center][b][size=5]PINGLIST[/size][/b] pinglist goes here :D[/center]
tumblr_ojsjc8y44U1vq3c9ro1_500.png

INTRO
Hey there! So to start things off, you can call me Steph, and this is my first time opening an art shop of any kind, anywhere, so I ask you to bear with me as I adjust and learn. I appreciate any and all advice you can offer, and if you would like to spread the word about my shop, that'd be awesome too! Please make sure to read everything before pinging or contacting me about drawing you something, just to avoid any confusion. :)

BASIC RULES
  • Please be patient, i have quite the busy life and will do my very best to make sure your commissions are taken care of as quickly and efficiently as possible.
  • If you wish to repost my art, that's fine, I always watermark it with my user ID, I just ask you to credit me in the post. My tumblr is kittenbuns, so you can tag or @ me there if you post it there.
  • If my slots are closed, please don't harrass me about when they will be open. Like I said, I'll do my very best to get each piece done quickly and neatly. You are free to reply to this thread however if you would like to be pinged once art slots are available!
  • Your flight does not mean you will get a discount. I just don't think it's fair to charge people less simply because they're in shadow flight. It's nothing personal of course, I just want to be fair and courteous to everyone.
  • Rudeness towards me or others will result in me refusing to draw anything for you, so just be polite and all will be fine.
COMMISSION RULES
  • When requesting a commission, to keep things comfortable for everyone, i'll ask you to send half of the payment before, and then the other half when I finish. If you can't provide the funds when it's done, i'll give you a week, and then if you still don't have the rest of the payment, you won't be getting your drawing and there will be no refunds.
  • I will do gift commissions, but I ask that you give me at least 2 weeks notice before the drawing needs to be finished (ie. for a birthday or other holiday).
  • If the commission is for someone else, please understand that it is your responsibility to provide me with enough information on what the drawing should include/look like. If the person is not happy with the piece, there will be no refunds, unless I somehow completely disregard what you tell me, which will most definitely not happen.
  • You're more than welcome to private message me to see how your commission is going, but please do not constantly bombard me with update requests.
  • I'll send you WIP shots as I complete the drawing, unless you'd prefer to keep it a surprise, in which case, let me know in your ping/private message.
  • No more than two commission slots per person per batch. Meaning that out of the 6 slots i have available at any given time, you can reserve two of those until I open up slots again.
WILL DRAW
  • all dragon breeds
  • fabric apparel/accessories (silks, shirts, robes, etc.)
  • jewelry
  • dragons without apparel (they will NOT be nude when I draw them however, apparel will be based off their genes)
  • pet accessories (cats, birds, etc.)
  • dragons with already existing gijinka designs
  • dragons with absolutely no gijinka designs whatsoever
  • MILD gore only
WON'T DRAW
  • cluttered dragons
  • certain eyeburner dragons (depends on the dragon, feel free to ask!)
  • complicated/bulky armour
  • familiars
  • NSFW of any kind

TYPES + COSTS
tumblr_ojsjc8y44U1vq3c9ro3_500.png
tumblr_ojsjc8y44U1vq3c9ro5_500.png
tumblr_ojsjc8y44U1vq3c9ro4_500.png
tumblr_ojsjc8y44U1vq3c9ro2_500.png

SLOTS + ORDER FORM
Copy and fill out this order form if you're interested in a commission
Code:
@fardistances [b]COMMISSION[/b] [b]Username:[/b] Your username here [b]User ID:[/b] Your user ID here (find it on your profile page) [b]Commission Type:[/b] The commission type you are purchasing [b]Character:[/b] Character reference image here, please no links if possible [b]Details:[/b] List as many details as you can [b]Personality/Expression:[/b] What expression or personality does your character have?

SLOTS
  • Slot 1
  • Slot 2
  • Slot 3
  • etc.

PINGLIST
pinglist goes here :D
[center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/eb00b4df88214e9ed7c3af1c3aee0473/tumblr_ojsjc8y44U1vq3c9ro1_500.png[/img] [b][size=5]ITEM BRIBES[/size][/b] Bribes are always welcome, but it'll require some discussion before anything is decided. The more expensive/rare an item, the more it will be worth and thus the more likely you are to cover the cost of a drawing. Smaller items won't be worth much by themselves, like Baldwin Materials, but stacks of them will add up! Just ping me if you're interested in bribing me and we can figure something out, I'm sure.[/center] [center][b][size=5]WISHLIST[/size][/b] [item=silver muck][item=gold muck][item=white slime][item=grey slime][item=yellow ooze][item=orange ooze][item=red ooze][item=orange sludge] [item=crazy cat dragon starter kit][item=ethereal flame regalia][item=gossamer flame regalia][item=moonlight lace coffer][item=pastel lace coffer][item=silver sylvan collection][item=solar flame regalia][item=truthy pile of metal][item=filigree rapier][item=little red riding hood][item=orange blotch pansy] [item=major health potion][item=eliminate][item=gilded decorative chest] [item=accent: botanys back][item=accent: begonia cluster][item=accent: athena][item=accent: fantasia][item=accent: pastel rainbow][item=accent: stardust swirl][item=accent: raven masque] [item=tertiary gene: gembond][item=primary gene: skink][item=secondary gene: spinner][item=tertiary gene: runes][item=tertiary gene: scales][item=tertiary gene: lace][item=tertiary gene: glimmer] [item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched water egg][item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched nature egg] [/center] [indent][b]ITEM SETS[/b] [LIST] [*]Aviator Apparel (Black preferred, all colors accepted) [*]Filigree Armor (Alabaster preferred, all colors accepted) [*]Archer Apparel (any colour) [*]Mage Apparel (Any colour) [*]Silks Apparel (Any colour) [*]Sylvan Apparel (any colour) [*]Conjurer's Apparel (any colour) [*]Clawtips (any colour) [/LIST][/indent]

ITEM BRIBES
Bribes are always welcome, but it'll require some discussion before anything is decided. The more expensive/rare an item, the more it will be worth and thus the more likely you are to cover the cost of a drawing. Smaller items won't be worth much by themselves, like Baldwin Materials, but stacks of them will add up! Just ping me if you're interested in bribing me and we can figure something out, I'm sure.

WISHLIST
Silver Muck Gold Muck White Slime Grey Slime Yellow Ooze Orange Ooze Red Ooze Orange Sludge
Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit Ethereal Flame Regalia Gossamer Flame Regalia Moonlight Lace Coffer Pastel Lace Coffer Silver Sylvan Collection Solar Flame Regalia Truthy Pile of Metal Filigree Rapier Little Red Riding Hood Orange Blotch Pansy
Major Health Potion Eliminate Gilded Decorative Chest
Accent: Botanys Back Accent: Begonia Cluster Accent: Athena Accent: Fantasia Accent: Pastel Rainbow Accent: Stardust Swirl Accent: Raven Masque
Tertiary Gene: Gembond Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Spinner Tertiary Gene: Runes Tertiary Gene: Scales Tertiary Gene: Lace Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Nature Egg
ITEM SETS
  • Aviator Apparel (Black preferred, all colors accepted)
  • Filigree Armor (Alabaster preferred, all colors accepted)
  • Archer Apparel (any colour)
  • Mage Apparel (Any colour)
  • Silks Apparel (Any colour)
  • Sylvan Apparel (any colour)
  • Conjurer's Apparel (any colour)
  • Clawtips (any colour)
[center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/eb00b4df88214e9ed7c3af1c3aee0473/tumblr_ojsjc8y44U1vq3c9ro1_500.png[/img] [b][size=5]ORDER GALLERY[/size][/b][/center] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/121149ba785b94ee5b690d2bf48cd043/tumblr_on2kxvRPUE1vc2gmjo1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/aeecba6be7aa27d6f538afdb2f85569e/tumblr_on2kxvRPUE1vc2gmjo2_1280.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/6b7d59ec45b2a6f5c99c1cc1d0017209/tumblr_on2kxvRPUE1vc2gmjo3_1280.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/ff2dc8cd1857662bd2655b6e07902668/tumblr_on2kxvRPUE1vc2gmjo4_1280.png[/img]

ORDER GALLERY
tumblr_on2kxvRPUE1vc2gmjo1_1280.png
tumblr_on2kxvRPUE1vc2gmjo2_1280.png
tumblr_on2kxvRPUE1vc2gmjo3_1280.png
tumblr_on2kxvRPUE1vc2gmjo4_1280.png
@FarDistances Moved to the Help Center. Posting threads that do not involve conversation is spamming, but you can test code here in the Help Center if it's necessary. Thank you!
@FarDistances Moved to the Help Center. Posting threads that do not involve conversation is spamming, but you can test code here in the Help Center if it's necessary. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches oh goodness, I got scared there for a moment, but thank you for letting me know! I wasn't sure where to put it, so I appreciate the redirection.
@JCStitches oh goodness, I got scared there for a moment, but thank you for letting me know! I wasn't sure where to put it, so I appreciate the redirection.