Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Mini Dragons and Avatars for signatures
1 2 3
@ACWN

Necro'd thread with no value added by new post.
@ACWN

Necro'd thread with no value added by new post.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest Is my post against the forum rules? I can delete it if it is.
@SeaCrest Is my post against the forum rules? I can delete it if it is.
Breeding Project: Crimson Pinstripe/Blue Bee/Sapphire Opal
I will buy dragons remotely similar - let me know if you have any
@TomatoLabyrinth Welcome to Flight Rising!

Do you mean the link in my original post? That doesn't surprise me. Maybe I should edit that out. (DONE)

I've also edited my OP to be more helpful now that the question was resolved!

Just a note, that it used to be policy to not revive threads more than three months old, but I can't find that exact wording in the Forum rules now. I think that was changed after the forum search was restored. This page does say to refrain from reviving old threads unless the content is relevant and constructive.

I think you're okay! This info is relevant to new players who may appreciate learning how to put their new dragons in their signature, plus it was probably a good idea for me to just remove that link! (@ACWN If that's something to take into consideration, and please correct me if I'm wrong!)
@TomatoLabyrinth Welcome to Flight Rising!

Do you mean the link in my original post? That doesn't surprise me. Maybe I should edit that out. (DONE)

I've also edited my OP to be more helpful now that the question was resolved!

Just a note, that it used to be policy to not revive threads more than three months old, but I can't find that exact wording in the Forum rules now. I think that was changed after the forum search was restored. This page does say to refrain from reviving old threads unless the content is relevant and constructive.

I think you're okay! This info is relevant to new players who may appreciate learning how to put their new dragons in their signature, plus it was probably a good idea for me to just remove that link! (@ACWN If that's something to take into consideration, and please correct me if I'm wrong!)
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke I've also written a program to do it for you, it's under the "tools" part of the program.
@Stormhawke I've also written a program to do it for you, it's under the "tools" part of the program.
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
@VolatileMatter Hi! Thanks for pointing me to that. I did want to try to check it out before I 'endorse' it in my original post, but I just ended up with some pop-ups about Flash and some Firefox add-on. So I just closed it. Sorry!

I also actually did manage to get to the download part for your hatchery listing app, but then all this stuff popped up in addition to the install interface that seemed unrelated to the app. I couldn't get the install screen to cancel so I had to do it through the task manager. Just a heads up...maybe it was just me panicking.
@VolatileMatter Hi! Thanks for pointing me to that. I did want to try to check it out before I 'endorse' it in my original post, but I just ended up with some pop-ups about Flash and some Firefox add-on. So I just closed it. Sorry!

I also actually did manage to get to the download part for your hatchery listing app, but then all this stuff popped up in addition to the install interface that seemed unrelated to the app. I couldn't get the install screen to cancel so I had to do it through the task manager. Just a heads up...maybe it was just me panicking.
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke The pop-ups are probably cause I link through adfly (I'm a broke college kid and adfly makes a bit of passive income, here's the direct link.)

You probably clicked on some of the ads from adfly instead of the actual files, try that direct link and tell me if you have the same issues? If you do then something is very wrong, they should be .jar files that don't need to be installed (but when you download them, your browser will warn you about keeping them, which is normal.)

Edit, six years later: guys the link isn't up anymore. all of these tools have been moved to this website: https://volatilematter.wixsite.com/vm-generators/lair-avatar-big-images stop emailing me
@Stormhawke The pop-ups are probably cause I link through adfly (I'm a broke college kid and adfly makes a bit of passive income, here's the direct link.)

You probably clicked on some of the ads from adfly instead of the actual files, try that direct link and tell me if you have the same issues? If you do then something is very wrong, they should be .jar files that don't need to be installed (but when you download them, your browser will warn you about keeping them, which is normal.)

Edit, six years later: guys the link isn't up anymore. all of these tools have been moved to this website: https://volatilematter.wixsite.com/vm-generators/lair-avatar-big-images stop emailing me
-
@Stormhawke Yes I did. I’ve been looking around at the guides/ tools for forum coding, and there sure is a lot here! I didn’t even check to see when the original post was made. I’ll definitely keep that in mind next time. Sorry to bother you!

@VolatileMatter Wow, that program you made has a ton of options! Looks awesome!
@Stormhawke Yes I did. I’ve been looking around at the guides/ tools for forum coding, and there sure is a lot here! I didn’t even check to see when the original post was made. I’ll definitely keep that in mind next time. Sorry to bother you!

@VolatileMatter Wow, that program you made has a ton of options! Looks awesome!
Breeding Project: Crimson Pinstripe/Blue Bee/Sapphire Opal
I will buy dragons remotely similar - let me know if you have any
@TomatoLabyrinth No bother at all! Like I said, it was good to revive this one. Look at the useful additions made since! c:

@VolatileMatter Thank you! I'm not sure what to do with it after I download though. I click to run/open it and the first time it asked me what app I wanted to use. Then it asked if I was sure I wanted to run it. click OK, but it just takes me to the download manager. The only option I have there is to save it, then when I open it just goes back to the download manager. I'm in Windows 10 (not the fall update >>) I have a feeling my computer is just being contrary.
@TomatoLabyrinth No bother at all! Like I said, it was good to revive this one. Look at the useful additions made since! c:

@VolatileMatter Thank you! I'm not sure what to do with it after I download though. I click to run/open it and the first time it asked me what app I wanted to use. Then it asked if I was sure I wanted to run it. click OK, but it just takes me to the download manager. The only option I have there is to save it, then when I open it just goes back to the download manager. I'm in Windows 10 (not the fall update >>) I have a feeling my computer is just being contrary.
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke Sorry, I'm a CS major and sometimes I take for granted having a bunch of stuff already installed on my pc. You just use java to launch it, which should be installed. Like choose open with > Java. If that doesn't work, I can't help you much.

I'm looking into embedding my stuff in a webpage, but web-development isn't my specialty so don't hold your breath ^^;
@Stormhawke Sorry, I'm a CS major and sometimes I take for granted having a bunch of stuff already installed on my pc. You just use java to launch it, which should be installed. Like choose open with > Java. If that doesn't work, I can't help you much.

I'm looking into embedding my stuff in a webpage, but web-development isn't my specialty so don't hold your breath ^^;
-
@TomatoLabyrinth Thanks! I've spent way too much time on it lol
@TomatoLabyrinth Thanks! I've spent way too much time on it lol
-