Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Is there a way to compare wearables?
I recently obtained a really nice jade spiral dragon that I want to find some cool wearables for. I know I can see how wearables look as a stand alone thing before buying it, but sometimes I would like to be able to look at how two wearables look next to each other.

Like, does this tail wrap thing look good with this armor sort of stuff.

Is that a thing that can happen or do I simply have to go with a gut feeling and end up potentionally selling something i regret buying?
I recently obtained a really nice jade spiral dragon that I want to find some cool wearables for. I know I can see how wearables look as a stand alone thing before buying it, but sometimes I would like to be able to look at how two wearables look next to each other.

Like, does this tail wrap thing look good with this armor sort of stuff.

Is that a thing that can happen or do I simply have to go with a gut feeling and end up potentionally selling something i regret buying?
Waterbanner2copy_zpsbf507ea4.png
@kittypetro

Hi!

Unfortunately at the moment there isn't a way to preview more than one piece of apparel at one time
Sorry!

You could perhaps find a friend who has the pieces of apparel you want to see together and borrow theirs?
@kittypetro

Hi!

Unfortunately at the moment there isn't a way to preview more than one piece of apparel at one time
Sorry!

You could perhaps find a friend who has the pieces of apparel you want to see together and borrow theirs?
tumblr_na9fey37Zo1tdbwn0o1_r3_100.png3ong.giftumblr_na9fey37Zo1tdbwn0o2_r2_100.png
@kittypetro
Perhaps you could ask in the dragon share forums for people to post certain combinations that they have that you may be looking for. They may not be the exact color(s) you want, but someone's bound to have certain items layered together that would at least be similar. :)
@kittypetro
Perhaps you could ask in the dragon share forums for people to post certain combinations that they have that you may be looking for. They may not be the exact color(s) you want, but someone's bound to have certain items layered together that would at least be similar. :)
@kittypetro If you're handy with a photo editing program, you can always snag a picture of your dragon to use as a model, and then layer the items on top. It takes a bit of effort to snip out the items from the mannequin underneath, but if you can't get ahold of the items themselves, it's the only reliable way I can think of.
@kittypetro If you're handy with a photo editing program, you can always snag a picture of your dragon to use as a model, and then layer the items on top. It takes a bit of effort to snip out the items from the mannequin underneath, but if you can't get ahold of the items themselves, it's the only reliable way I can think of.
Toon Link lounging in the grass, gazing at the sky.