Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Many questions about many things.
Okay so I've been looking around, and I have a couple questions. Being new is so awkward

1. If you have like a shadow dragon in your clan, and your clan is say a wind clan like mine, do you get the bonus for Dominance for that one dragon?

2. What's all the Gen One or Gen two talk I see in the forums? It's a little confusing, and I don't really understand what they want.

3. If you really like a dragon, but want to change like freckle to some other gene, how do you do that? or can you even do that?
Okay so I've been looking around, and I have a couple questions. Being new is so awkward

1. If you have like a shadow dragon in your clan, and your clan is say a wind clan like mine, do you get the bonus for Dominance for that one dragon?

2. What's all the Gen One or Gen two talk I see in the forums? It's a little confusing, and I don't really understand what they want.

3. If you really like a dragon, but want to change like freckle to some other gene, how do you do that? or can you even do that?
pinwheelcropped.gifhatcherythingersupersmall.png1c91923a-ef6b-11e5-98f4-2d9b8664c5dc.gifpinwheelcropped.gif
@Soundlength aww! don't feel awkward! *hugs* 1. nope sorry! you only get the dominance bonus if its your clan flight (in your case you only get the bonus if wind has dom) 2. Gen 1 dragons, are dragons that were not bred from another pair of dragons. They were hatched from an unhatched egg like this one: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/583.png[/img] This means they are quite rare as eggs can only be collected by scavenging and don't come along that often. Gen 2 means, that at least one of the parent dragons was a gen1 dragon 3. you have to buy a gene change scroll from the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&tab=spec&type=0]Marketplace[/url], some genes can only be bought with gems and others only with treasure. They are always pretty expensive though, so choose wisely before using them on a dragon!
@Soundlength

aww! don't feel awkward! *hugs*

1. nope sorry! you only get the dominance bonus if its your clan flight (in your case you only get the bonus if wind has dom)

2. Gen 1 dragons, are dragons that were not bred from another pair of dragons. They were hatched from an unhatched egg like this one:
583.png
This means they are quite rare as eggs can only be collected by scavenging and don't come along that often.
Gen 2 means, that at least one of the parent dragons was a gen1 dragon

3. you have to buy a gene change scroll from the Marketplace, some genes can only be bought with gems and others only with treasure. They are always pretty expensive though, so choose wisely before using them on a dragon!
tumblr_na9fey37Zo1tdbwn0o1_r3_100.png3ong.giftumblr_na9fey37Zo1tdbwn0o2_r2_100.png
@Soundlength Hi! It's okay if you have a lot of questions, I did too when I was new.

1. No, you only get dominance if your flight gets dom. Dom doesn't really affect dragons, you just get treasure and discounts if your flight gets dom.

2. Gen ones are dragons that don't have any parents, for example the dragon you made when you started is a gen one. Gen twos are dragons that are born from two gen ones.

3. You can change genes. If you go to the marketplace and click "Specialty," you can buy a gene scroll of the gene you want if you have enough money (they are really expensive). If you want the scrolls a bit cheaper, people sell them on the Auction House as well. After you buy one, just click on it in your hoard in the "other" section, and decide which dragon to put it on.

Hope this helps!
@Soundlength Hi! It's okay if you have a lot of questions, I did too when I was new.

1. No, you only get dominance if your flight gets dom. Dom doesn't really affect dragons, you just get treasure and discounts if your flight gets dom.

2. Gen ones are dragons that don't have any parents, for example the dragon you made when you started is a gen one. Gen twos are dragons that are born from two gen ones.

3. You can change genes. If you go to the marketplace and click "Specialty," you can buy a gene scroll of the gene you want if you have enough money (they are really expensive). If you want the scrolls a bit cheaper, people sell them on the Auction House as well. After you buy one, just click on it in your hoard in the "other" section, and decide which dragon to put it on.

Hope this helps!
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
@plushnoddle and @raiken

thank you so much for answering my questions! The site is actually pretty informative, and I really like this whole help column. So far everyone is so nice, and it's all just so amazing!
@plushnoddle and @raiken

thank you so much for answering my questions! The site is actually pretty informative, and I really like this whole help column. So far everyone is so nice, and it's all just so amazing!
pinwheelcropped.gifhatcherythingersupersmall.png1c91923a-ef6b-11e5-98f4-2d9b8664c5dc.gifpinwheelcropped.gif