Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Pic in Signature?
Helloooooo People!
I am coming to you for help today! I am wondering how you put a picture that you find on google into your signature. If anyone knows, I would appreciate it very much!
Helloooooo People!
I am coming to you for help today! I am wondering how you put a picture that you find on google into your signature. If anyone knows, I would appreciate it very much!
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
@Missamerica7819 The forum (and forum signature) uses BBCode, so to put in an image you use the code: [code][img]*picture url here*[/img][/code] Or you can hit that tree picture and paste the url there, which will automatically generate the above code. Here's a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1047514]BBCode Guide[/url] if you'd like to learn more. To make your forum signature, hit the down arrow next to your username in the upper right hand corner. Then choose Account Settings, and from there you can edit your Forum Signature.
@Missamerica7819

The forum (and forum signature) uses BBCode, so to put in an image you use the code:
Code:
[img]*picture url here*[/img]

Or you can hit that tree picture and paste the url there, which will automatically generate the above code. Here's a BBCode Guide if you'd like to learn more.

To make your forum signature, hit the down arrow next to your username in the upper right hand corner. Then choose Account Settings, and from there you can edit your Forum Signature.
QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta thanks alot!
@acheronta thanks alot!
Also, how do you get the image url? Is it the link or something? really confused sorry

Also, how do you get the image url? Is it the link or something? really confused sorry

@Missamerica7819 You can get the image url by clicking "view image" on your image (if it's on google. Also, remember to add ".png" after your url, otherwise it may not show. :)
@Missamerica7819 You can get the image url by clicking "view image" on your image (if it's on google. Also, remember to add ".png" after your url, otherwise it may not show. :)
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
@Missamerica7819
You can also right click to "get image location" or "get image url" and use that with a .png or .jpg on the end if it is not already there
@Missamerica7819
You can also right click to "get image location" or "get image url" and use that with a .png or .jpg on the end if it is not already there
@acheronta
Just wondering how I get put an image i have made myself on there?
@acheronta
Just wondering how I get put an image i have made myself on there?
Come visit my hatchery at any time!
N8ZgDk7.pngONczypP.jpg N8ZgDk7.png
18 hours ahead of FR
@Gryffsnuff

acheronta is no longer active. It is best to create a new thread rather than digging up threads that are over three years old if you can't find anything recent (say, within the last month or so).

You need to host images somewhere before you can use them on site; FR is not an image hosting site, and only hosts their own images. Try imgur or tinypic.
@Gryffsnuff

acheronta is no longer active. It is best to create a new thread rather than digging up threads that are over three years old if you can't find anything recent (say, within the last month or so).

You need to host images somewhere before you can use them on site; FR is not an image hosting site, and only hosts their own images. Try imgur or tinypic.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest
Sorry! I'm really new here so in some cases I'm not to sure what to do. Thank you for the info! I will try that out!
@SeaCrest
Sorry! I'm really new here so in some cases I'm not to sure what to do. Thank you for the info! I will try that out!
Come visit my hatchery at any time!
N8ZgDk7.pngONczypP.jpg N8ZgDk7.png
18 hours ahead of FR