Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Energy Stones
What is the strongest energy stone that I can buy?

Are there even that many?

The ones that I know of are Contuse and Scratch, Contuse seems great but scratch seems pretty lame breath-generating wise.

~Thank you!
What is the strongest energy stone that I can buy?

Are there even that many?

The ones that I know of are Contuse and Scratch, Contuse seems great but scratch seems pretty lame breath-generating wise.

~Thank you!
okSNR61.gif
@ViolentColors
Contuse is not an energy stone, it's an ability stone.

There's only 3 energy stones out there anyway. Scratch for melee (6 energy per attack), Meditate for magic-user (30 energy per use, suffer from -75% melee dmg penalty for 2 rounds), and Anticipate for tank (4 energy per use, 15 additional energy per attack taken before it moves again).

Not only there's not many to choose from, the way they award you energy and their penalty means you can only use certain ones for certain type of fighting style.
@ViolentColors
Contuse is not an energy stone, it's an ability stone.

There's only 3 energy stones out there anyway. Scratch for melee (6 energy per attack), Meditate for magic-user (30 energy per use, suffer from -75% melee dmg penalty for 2 rounds), and Anticipate for tank (4 energy per use, 15 additional energy per attack taken before it moves again).

Not only there's not many to choose from, the way they award you energy and their penalty means you can only use certain ones for certain type of fighting style.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@ViolentColors

There's Meditate, Scratch, and Anticipate.

It does depend on the build you're going for.

Meditate generates the most breath, but reduces the dragon's physical attack. It's best for your magic-based dragons, such as healers.

Scratch, while it doesn't seem to generate much breath, is the most commonly suggested one. It's a simple attack, one that generates the breath one needs to perform other attacks. It's the only Energy stone that does damage.

Anticipate is the least used of the three. Upon use, it generates 4 breath, but generates more if the user is attacked before their next turn. Snappers are currently the only breed that have this ability by default.
@ViolentColors

There's Meditate, Scratch, and Anticipate.

It does depend on the build you're going for.

Meditate generates the most breath, but reduces the dragon's physical attack. It's best for your magic-based dragons, such as healers.

Scratch, while it doesn't seem to generate much breath, is the most commonly suggested one. It's a simple attack, one that generates the breath one needs to perform other attacks. It's the only Energy stone that does damage.

Anticipate is the least used of the three. Upon use, it generates 4 breath, but generates more if the user is attacked before their next turn. Snappers are currently the only breed that have this ability by default.
Screen_Shot_2016-10-09_at_5.30.39_PM.png
Keep an eye on your belongings, traveler, for there are thieves about.
I like to be a helpful face around Plague and the community as a whole. There is no need to feel intimidated by me!
6Mp9Ctr.gif
HqXMdD7.gif
@ViolentColors

See also the Battle Stones Guide.
@ViolentColors

See also the Battle Stones Guide.
@Maki @AncientCupcake @hat17

Thank you so much!!

Oh and my bad, I had meant Meditate not Contuse.
@Maki @AncientCupcake @hat17

Thank you so much!!

Oh and my bad, I had meant Meditate not Contuse.
okSNR61.gif
Aside from scratch, meditate, and anticipate, there's also plumed anticipate, irradiated scratch, prismatic meditate, and silverglow meditate.
Aside from scratch, meditate, and anticipate, there's also plumed anticipate, irradiated scratch, prismatic meditate, and silverglow meditate.
mrw-my-cat-kills-a-rat-and-drops-it-at-my-feet-like-a-boss-18971.gifanarchy-anarchy-anarchy-134375.gif
@scoutforce

Hi! It's usually a good idea to check the post date before contributing. The user who asked the question did so two years ago and had it answered. While it's not against the rules to post in an old thread, it is discouraged unless it contributes significantly to the discussion.
@scoutforce

Hi! It's usually a good idea to check the post date before contributing. The user who asked the question did so two years ago and had it answered. While it's not against the rules to post in an old thread, it is discouraged unless it contributes significantly to the discussion.
windh4.png
@WyvernVenom

yes, I agree, but I had the same question and so might others in the future. I believed that I could contribute by adding on to the discussion.
@WyvernVenom

yes, I agree, but I had the same question and so might others in the future. I believed that I could contribute by adding on to the discussion.
mrw-my-cat-kills-a-rat-and-drops-it-at-my-feet-like-a-boss-18971.gifanarchy-anarchy-anarchy-134375.gif
@scoutforce

Okay! As long as you're keeping that in mind, go ahead. Just make sure not to ping the OP (which you haven't).
@scoutforce

Okay! As long as you're keeping that in mind, go ahead. Just make sure not to ping the OP (which you haven't).
windh4.png
[quote name="@AncientCupcake" date=2015-04-25 21:54:42] Snappers are currently the only breed that have this ability by default. [/quote] Wanted to point out this is outdated - Bogsneaks also have this as default ability.
@AncientCupcake wrote on 2015-04-25:
Snappers are currently the only breed that have this ability by default.

Wanted to point out this is outdated - Bogsneaks also have this as default ability.