Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 99 100
@BlueSugar
An image will need to be uploaded on an image hosting site to get itself a URL. For this you can use Imgur, or other sites of the sort
@BlueSugar
An image will need to be uploaded on an image hosting site to get itself a URL. For this you can use Imgur, or other sites of the sort
8mIb4Hl.gif
[quote name="Kyrila" date="2019-09-03 03:10:34" ] @BlueSugar An image will need to be uploaded on an image hosting site to get itself a URL. For this you can use Imgur, or other sites of the sort [/quote] Oh ok,thank you! :)
Kyrila wrote on 2019-09-03 03:10:34:
@BlueSugar

Oh ok,thank you! :)
867214619dbe77f41f3cda6c8a95026f.gif

bluesugar :)
Would it be a waste of time to Re-make this thread with current/updated info and quicker navigation?

for instance would it get moved to guides or just locked if it was attempted?
Would it be a waste of time to Re-make this thread with current/updated info and quicker navigation?

for instance would it get moved to guides or just locked if it was attempted?
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anourou
That's something only a mod can answer.
@Anourou
That's something only a mod can answer.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
I am new. Was about to ask many of these questions but this helped me a lot. Many thanks for making this :)
I am new. Was about to ask many of these questions but this helped me a lot. Many thanks for making this :)
Am not native speaker. Please forgive for mistakes.
I have seen many people with more than their 2 Progenitor dragons you get when you join, how is it possible to get more than 2 1st gen dragons??
I have seen many people with more than their 2 Progenitor dragons you get when you join, how is it possible to get more than 2 1st gen dragons??
Click the eggs or the Dragons die
Lichtdrache.gif
@SavySav122 first generation dragons come from unhatched eggs, which can be found through scavenging or in the coliseum!
@SavySav122 first generation dragons come from unhatched eggs, which can be found through scavenging or in the coliseum!
IMG_8704.png
@alethi
OH! Okay XD now I feel stupid XD THANK YOU!!
I honestly do not know how I did not know that
@alethi
OH! Okay XD now I feel stupid XD THANK YOU!!
I honestly do not know how I did not know that
Click the eggs or the Dragons die
Lichtdrache.gif
It seems the picture I was using for my signature from my dropbox doesn’t display anymore. Is there something special I have to do that has changed in recent years? (it has been a while since I bothered with my signature)
It seems the picture I was using for my signature from my dropbox doesn’t display anymore. Is there something special I have to do that has changed in recent years? (it has been a while since I bothered with my signature)
SBH.jpg
@Corgano

Ideally Dropbox would be able to answer this since it's their service. A quick google search says the #1 reason is because your image link is to HTTP instead of HTTPS.

Other common reasons:

Your Dropbox account must not require a sign-in to view images.

You've linked to the url of the page your image is on and not the url of the image itself. Description here.

Dropbox Troubleshooting page

Otherwise, show the code you're using and we can probably determine which of those things it is. To show the code put it between [ code] [ /code] without the spaces.
@Corgano

Ideally Dropbox would be able to answer this since it's their service. A quick google search says the #1 reason is because your image link is to HTTP instead of HTTPS.

Other common reasons:

Your Dropbox account must not require a sign-in to view images.

You've linked to the url of the page your image is on and not the url of the image itself. Description here.

Dropbox Troubleshooting page

Otherwise, show the code you're using and we can probably determine which of those things it is. To show the code put it between [ code] [ /code] without the spaces.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 99 100