Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 99 100
Hello! I am selling small pixel items in the art sales forum and I was wondering how I should gauge the prices to sell them at. I come from gaia online but I had quit it about over a year and a half ago. Items like the bonbons below I would have sold for 10gg per bonbon, so that would switch to 10T I'm assuming? [img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/sarahnmoephotography/art/Cafe/bonbons.png[/img] I don't want to overprice pixels, but I could not really find pixel shops easily in order to gauge how they priced. If anyone could direct me to someone who does pixel toy art, let me know? ^^;
Hello! I am selling small pixel items in the art sales forum and I was wondering how I should gauge the prices to sell them at. I come from gaia online but I had quit it about over a year and a half ago.

Items like the bonbons below I would have sold for 10gg per bonbon, so that would switch to 10T I'm assuming?
bonbons.png

I don't want to overprice pixels, but I could not really find pixel shops easily in order to gauge how they priced. If anyone could direct me to someone who does pixel toy art, let me know? ^^;
Sunnie Delight; A cafe for dragons and their taimers.
Status: OPEN; NEW!~ Macaroons and Flight Rising based treats.

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
@Sunniesaurus

I'd price at 1k-5k. For more pixel prices, check the Adoptables board.

Here's an example of an Adoptables shop with prices:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1183881
@Sunniesaurus

I'd price at 1k-5k. For more pixel prices, check the Adoptables board.

Here's an example of an Adoptables shop with prices:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1183881
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

1k-5k...seriously? Like 1,000T-5,000T

*Legitimate face of shock.* I'm going to look at that shop now and see. O_O
@Nightwind

1k-5k...seriously? Like 1,000T-5,000T

*Legitimate face of shock.* I'm going to look at that shop now and see. O_O

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
@Sunniesaurus

Treasure is surprisingly easy to come by on this site. Art, however, is hard to do. If you think that's good, try designing accents/skins. Those go for 450 gems to 1500 gems.

@Sunniesaurus

Treasure is surprisingly easy to come by on this site. Art, however, is hard to do. If you think that's good, try designing accents/skins. Those go for 450 gems to 1500 gems.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
How do you reply to someone on the forums?
How do you reply to someone on the forums?
KW956Cz.gif
@DragonFeatherdc When you post in a thread and want to alert someone that you've spoken to then, you "Ping" them. Just put a "@" symbol in front of their username in your post. That's what I did just now with you! :)
@DragonFeatherdc When you post in a thread and want to alert someone that you've spoken to then, you "Ping" them. Just put a "@" symbol in front of their username in your post. That's what I did just now with you! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Nightwind I can't right now because my tablet isn't working, but I'll learn it once it is! Also, for clarification, the bonbons are sold individually which is why I said the 10gg/10T, so were you meaning individual bonbon or by set?
@Nightwind I can't right now because my tablet isn't working, but I'll learn it once it is! Also, for clarification, the bonbons are sold individually which is why I said the 10gg/10T, so were you meaning individual bonbon or by set?

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
@Sunniesaurus You can earn 1,000 treasure in a minute or two in the Fairgrounds. You get 250 treasure every day, just by keeping the well-fed bonus. So changing 10 treasure for anything is severely under-pricing yourself (That's basically giving it away for free). Art has worth and treasure is pretty cheap! Nightwind's suggestion sounds like a fair price per bonbon.
@Sunniesaurus You can earn 1,000 treasure in a minute or two in the Fairgrounds. You get 250 treasure every day, just by keeping the well-fed bonus. So changing 10 treasure for anything is severely under-pricing yourself (That's basically giving it away for free). Art has worth and treasure is pretty cheap! Nightwind's suggestion sounds like a fair price per bonbon.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches

Wow..per bonbon, I need to take a moment and wrap my head around this! This place is way different than gaia. Excuse me for being emotional, maybe it's because I'm going to go back to work tomorrow after a 4 month LOA for surgery so I'm high strung, but that really hit a chord in my heart. It makes me feel like my work is worth something.

I need a moment to let that soak in.
@JCStitches

Wow..per bonbon, I need to take a moment and wrap my head around this! This place is way different than gaia. Excuse me for being emotional, maybe it's because I'm going to go back to work tomorrow after a 4 month LOA for surgery so I'm high strung, but that really hit a chord in my heart. It makes me feel like my work is worth something.

I need a moment to let that soak in.

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
@Sunniesaurus

I was thinking each. Most adoptables I've seen are in the 5k-40k range. Most are dragon-themed but Rhea does fishtanks and planters, someone did terrerriums and someone's doing some other sort of planter. They price each individual plant that goes in it so everyone gets a custom "planter" filled with pre-made adopts in them. I think they charge items worth in the 4-10k range.

If you did them as "box of chocolates" and people could choose their own sweets to fill it with 1-5k would be good. Theme them by seasons/occasions?
@Sunniesaurus

I was thinking each. Most adoptables I've seen are in the 5k-40k range. Most are dragon-themed but Rhea does fishtanks and planters, someone did terrerriums and someone's doing some other sort of planter. They price each individual plant that goes in it so everyone gets a custom "planter" filled with pre-made adopts in them. I think they charge items worth in the 4-10k range.

If you did them as "box of chocolates" and people could choose their own sweets to fill it with 1-5k would be good. Theme them by seasons/occasions?

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 99 100