Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 99 100
I purchased the box set of Night Sky Silks off the AH since I didn't know when it would be back. I didn't open nor sell or give away and it is not in my hoard or vault. Anyone know who I talk to or can help
I purchased the box set of Night Sky Silks off the AH since I didn't know when it would be back. I didn't open nor sell or give away and it is not in my hoard or vault. Anyone know who I talk to or can help
XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56 just to be clear, you've looked on the Other tab of your Hoard/Vault, yes? bundles go to the Other tab, not the Apparel tab.

if you've checked there and you still haven't found it, try clearing your cache and/or checking on another browser.

occasionally when two people try to buy the same listing at the same time, both people will have currency deducted but only one person will get the item; the other person will get their currency back after a little while. if your currency returns, then most likely someone else bought it right as you attempted to.

if you give it some time and your on-hand treasure/gems is still missing the amount used to buy it and the bundle is still not in your hoard, however, then i would recommend sending a ticket via Contact Us.
@kitsune56 just to be clear, you've looked on the Other tab of your Hoard/Vault, yes? bundles go to the Other tab, not the Apparel tab.

if you've checked there and you still haven't found it, try clearing your cache and/or checking on another browser.

occasionally when two people try to buy the same listing at the same time, both people will have currency deducted but only one person will get the item; the other person will get their currency back after a little while. if your currency returns, then most likely someone else bought it right as you attempted to.

if you give it some time and your on-hand treasure/gems is still missing the amount used to buy it and the bundle is still not in your hoard, however, then i would recommend sending a ticket via Contact Us.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
I have checked and checked for the past few hours thinking I was just missing it. All my box sets usually go to the vault where I found all of them. So I double checked my hoard. Most of the time these go to the last couple pages not there so I checked all pages. Not there it was there yesterday.
I am on mobile can it go into cyber void?
@After
I have checked and checked for the past few hours thinking I was just missing it. All my box sets usually go to the vault where I found all of them. So I double checked my hoard. Most of the time these go to the last couple pages not there so I checked all pages. Not there it was there yesterday.
I am on mobile can it go into cyber void?
XdA0BPq.png
Also thank you for your suggestions. I forgot to do so. Still haven't found it but I logged out and back in.
Also thank you for your suggestions. I forgot to do so. Still haven't found it but I logged out and back in.
XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56

Have you checked your Recent History to see if it was really purchased?

Also, Night Sky Silk is an old apparel bundle and should be near the front of your Other tab--items go in order of their item number which is generally related to how long they've been out.

Did you clear your cache manually?

If there's a record in your Recent History but it's not in your Hoard you'll need to fill out a Contact Us form with the item, time and date of purchase. If there's no record of a purchase they still need to know but with less exactitude if you don't know exactly when it was.

Good luck!

Oh, and don't forget to add FR to your okay list in your email so their responses don't get lost. You should get a "we got your message" and a follow-up message. If they need more info and you never respond no action will be taken.
@kitsune56

Have you checked your Recent History to see if it was really purchased?

Also, Night Sky Silk is an old apparel bundle and should be near the front of your Other tab--items go in order of their item number which is generally related to how long they've been out.

Did you clear your cache manually?

If there's a record in your Recent History but it's not in your Hoard you'll need to fill out a Contact Us form with the item, time and date of purchase. If there's no record of a purchase they still need to know but with less exactitude if you don't know exactly when it was.

Good luck!

Oh, and don't forget to add FR to your okay list in your email so their responses don't get lost. You should get a "we got your message" and a follow-up message. If they need more info and you never respond no action will be taken.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?

I know having multiple accounts and sharing accounts aren't allowed but can people share businesses? Me and my two other friends have been planning to make a hatchery for a while now but one of my friends is getting scared. She thinks that we aren't allowed to share hatcheries or any kind of thing that can make a profit. I'm pretty sure you can (because I have seen people do it) she just doesn't want to get banned. I want to make 100% sure before we make it. I apologize for my bad grammar. I don't have very good English.

I know having multiple accounts and sharing accounts aren't allowed but can people share businesses? Me and my two other friends have been planning to make a hatchery for a while now but one of my friends is getting scared. She thinks that we aren't allowed to share hatcheries or any kind of thing that can make a profit. I'm pretty sure you can (because I have seen people do it) she just doesn't want to get banned. I want to make 100% sure before we make it. I apologize for my bad grammar. I don't have very good English.
hgbYaMw.png
@KobaltFeathers
Sharing hatcheries is pretty common and completely okay. You're not messing with anything account-related, and that's what staff care about.
@KobaltFeathers
Sharing hatcheries is pretty common and completely okay. You're not messing with anything account-related, and that's what staff care about.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@KobaltFeathers

There is no rule against joint businesses/hatcheries! As long as;

- the accounts involved are not "playing" solely to benefit one account [multiaccounting rules]
- you only have access to one (your) account [sharing accounts rules]

You have nothing to worry about!
@KobaltFeathers

There is no rule against joint businesses/hatcheries! As long as;

- the accounts involved are not "playing" solely to benefit one account [multiaccounting rules]
- you only have access to one (your) account [sharing accounts rules]

You have nothing to worry about!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest
@Vendrus

Thanks for the help! I was pretty sure it wasn't against the rules i just wanted to make sure for my friend.
@SeaCrest
@Vendrus

Thanks for the help! I was pretty sure it wasn't against the rules i just wanted to make sure for my friend.
hgbYaMw.png
Plan on putting this up for auction How much do you think this is worth? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48273053] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482731/48273053_350.png[/img] [/url]
Plan on putting this up for auction

How much do you think this is worth?

48273053_350.png
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 99 100