Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 99 100
When someone says 10k or 10tk how much gold are they talking about?

Sorry if this is a silly question, but I can't find the answer anywhere ^^
When someone says 10k or 10tk how much gold are they talking about?

Sorry if this is a silly question, but I can't find the answer anywhere ^^
@Rubytalon k = thousand, t = treasure, g = gems.
So 10k = 10000.
10kt = 10000 treasure.
@Rubytalon k = thousand, t = treasure, g = gems.
So 10k = 10000.
10kt = 10000 treasure.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin thanks for the quick response!
@Lonin thanks for the quick response!
So, for the alchemy transmutation thing, is it random or set? Like, if I put gravel in and got green goo in return, does that mean I would get green goo every time I put in gravel or would I get something different every time?

It seems random to me, but I just want to make sure. Sorry if I sound dumb.
So, for the alchemy transmutation thing, is it random or set? Like, if I put gravel in and got green goo in return, does that mean I would get green goo every time I put in gravel or would I get something different every time?

It seems random to me, but I just want to make sure. Sorry if I sound dumb.
@LucerasSentos

Yes, it's random for color but not for type. Gravels should give some color of ooze. Evantalia updates this Baldwin Guide which give everything you need to know in one place.
@LucerasSentos

Yes, it's random for color but not for type. Gravels should give some color of ooze. Evantalia updates this Baldwin Guide which give everything you need to know in one place.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind thank you! This'll make my alchemic adventures easier.
@Nightwind thank you! This'll make my alchemic adventures easier.
[img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/a8fc7e331e02a56ba3751abc565c34bd/tumblr_inline_o8jfaaonxk1r1o336_540.png[/img] How do i add an image in this in my dragons bio
tumblr_inline_o8jfaaonxk1r1o336_540.png

How do i add an image in this in my dragons bio
eb0a1c629c5c359c9e89ead0acf1ea733057994c.pngb9ed9b2f7a721e68468262351ca3e82129ca39d7.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.png
@LurkingMingo
You'll have to save that image and the one you want and combine them in an external art program. Once you have that file you can upload it using a site like tumblr or postimage or imgur, then use that link to add it to your dragon's bio.
@LurkingMingo
You'll have to save that image and the one you want and combine them in an external art program. Once you have that file you can upload it using a site like tumblr or postimage or imgur, then use that link to add it to your dragon's bio.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Hey! I was trying to do some coliseum with my phone, and with my big finguer I miss all captchat. How much time I must wait to play it again?
Hey! I was trying to do some coliseum with my phone, and with my big finguer I miss all captchat. How much time I must wait to play it again?
F3EzcZm.pngnOUegbm.png
rbLxT6q.pngsqIt933.png
@Kaohgumy

15 minutes. There's a little + sign on the right of the captcha to make it larger so that may help as well.
@Kaohgumy

15 minutes. There's a little + sign on the right of the captcha to make it larger so that may help as well.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 99 100