Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 99 100
Quick question about pings:

If you edit a post that you've pinged someone in, will it ping them again?
Quick question about pings:

If you edit a post that you've pinged someone in, will it ping them again?
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@texaspooky nope!
@texaspooky nope!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Just came back from a small hiatus and saw the eyes update.

As I understand it, the natural eyes are not something we can breed for. But what about the eyes bought through gems, aka the glowing eyes? If both parents have them, do they transfer to children as well?
Just came back from a small hiatus and saw the eyes update.

As I understand it, the natural eyes are not something we can breed for. But what about the eyes bought through gems, aka the glowing eyes? If both parents have them, do they transfer to children as well?
@Eskarine from the wording, it seems you're aware of this, but for clarification's sake: the natural eyes can't be bred for [i]specifically[/i], but they have a random chance to show up on offspring regardless of the eyes of the parents. stats: [img]https://i.imgur.com/6Rwt9yc.png[/img] as for Glowing and other unnatural eyes we may receive in the future, they can't be passed down, no. like the natural eyes, they're not intended to function in the same way genes are.
@Eskarine from the wording, it seems you're aware of this, but for clarification's sake: the natural eyes can't be bred for specifically, but they have a random chance to show up on offspring regardless of the eyes of the parents. stats:
6Rwt9yc.png
as for Glowing and other unnatural eyes we may receive in the future, they can't be passed down, no. like the natural eyes, they're not intended to function in the same way genes are.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
I just meant that you can't breed specifically for a certain type, since it's random chance. But thanks for clearing up my question about gem eyes!
@After
I just meant that you can't breed specifically for a certain type, since it's random chance. But thanks for clearing up my question about gem eyes!
I recently hatched a bab with primal eyes, but I'm not fond of its breed. I bought a breed change scroll, but when I go to apply it, it looks as though the primal eyes will be switched to common should I change the dragon's breed.

If we use a breed change scroll on dragons with special eyes, will the eyes revert to common, or will they remain as they are?
I recently hatched a bab with primal eyes, but I'm not fond of its breed. I bought a breed change scroll, but when I go to apply it, it looks as though the primal eyes will be switched to common should I change the dragon's breed.

If we use a breed change scroll on dragons with special eyes, will the eyes revert to common, or will they remain as they are?
Farali/Female/Asexual/Panromantic/FR +3 time/Nature xRVP3Fp.png
@FaraliCrystal It's a display bug, eyes are permanent and can only be changed by vials not breed or gene changes.
@FaraliCrystal It's a display bug, eyes are permanent and can only be changed by vials not breed or gene changes.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin thank you so much!
@Lonin thank you so much!
Farali/Female/Asexual/Panromantic/FR +3 time/Nature xRVP3Fp.png
Quick question, if you're having trouble with Fairground games, should you contact the FR Support team? Also, what does it mean when you're email cannot be changed, with the reason of nothing? (I've tried changing it, and when it tells me the reason, it's just blank.) If you cannot answer, where should I report the email problem to?

Thank you in advance!
Quick question, if you're having trouble with Fairground games, should you contact the FR Support team? Also, what does it mean when you're email cannot be changed, with the reason of nothing? (I've tried changing it, and when it tells me the reason, it's just blank.) If you cannot answer, where should I report the email problem to?

Thank you in advance!
A

Thank you in advance!

Thank you in advance!
A
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 99 100