Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 99 100
What's a good hosting site to use pictures?
What's a good hosting site to use pictures?
5ZCYpRv.png75ef79ed8718dc7e193715e6f69776095e3074ab.gif4OiOJgi.png
@Saberheart

You could post them in a private post on Tumblr to host them, use imgur (make sure you choose to keep them private, not public), or upload them to your sta.sh if you have a DeviantArt account!
@Saberheart

You could post them in a private post on Tumblr to host them, use imgur (make sure you choose to keep them private, not public), or upload them to your sta.sh if you have a DeviantArt account!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
How do you close your account, please?
How do you close your account, please?
@HeartBlaze there's no way to close your account. if you never want to use it again, you can simply change the password to gibberish, but keep in mind that users can only register one account period and that making a second to play again later if you can't remember/access the password for the first would be breaking ToU.
@HeartBlaze there's no way to close your account. if you never want to use it again, you can simply change the password to gibberish, but keep in mind that users can only register one account period and that making a second to play again later if you can't remember/access the password for the first would be breaking ToU.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Thanks
Thanks
@Praeses
Can you make a dragon older
@Praeses
Can you make a dragon older
~may the odds be ever in your favor
~you cant have light with out shadow
@Fish00

There is no way to increase the age of a dragon.

Also, Praeses posted this thread but they're not as active in answering anymore because usually someone else will get to the question(s) first!
@Fish00

There is no way to increase the age of a dragon.

Also, Praeses posted this thread but they're not as active in answering anymore because usually someone else will get to the question(s) first!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Fish00 There [i]is[/i] the [item=Scroll of Maturity] (Scroll of Maturity) item that can instantly age up a hatchling, but since it's from the Gem Marketplace, and normal hatchlings grow up on their own in a little less than a week, it's really only worth it to use on permababies (i.e. dragons who've had a Scroll of Eternal Youth used on them) that you want to turn into adults.
@Fish00

There is the Scroll of Maturity (Scroll of Maturity) item that can instantly age up a hatchling, but since it's from the Gem Marketplace, and normal hatchlings grow up on their own in a little less than a week, it's really only worth it to use on permababies (i.e. dragons who've had a Scroll of Eternal Youth used on them) that you want to turn into adults.
Please copy-paste my username (@LingwysticMistic) if you ping me!
( No need to ping in Forum Games )
@Fish00

A hatchling can be made into an adult with a scroll of Maturity, bought from the Gem marketplace:
Scroll of Maturity It costs 200 Gems.

However, even if it makes the dragon into an adult, it will not affect the breeding cooldown - that will stay what it was before it was scrolled.
@Fish00

A hatchling can be made into an adult with a scroll of Maturity, bought from the Gem marketplace:
Scroll of Maturity It costs 200 Gems.

However, even if it makes the dragon into an adult, it will not affect the breeding cooldown - that will stay what it was before it was scrolled.
8mIb4Hl.gif
I see a lot of people putting pictures of their dragons into their posts. Ya know, actual pictures of them, and I don't know how to. Can you guys help?
I see a lot of people putting pictures of their dragons into their posts. Ya know, actual pictures of them, and I don't know how to. Can you guys help?
TD98mt2.png
Ask me about my Scratch/Quotev/Dragcave/Magistream account(s)
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 99 100