Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 99 100
@PureTurtle no dragons have been fed because they're both full! you can only feed your dragons when their energy starts to go down, as feeding is what makes them fill back up. c: when they do eat food, the feeding popup will show what food type(s) they ate and how much (it's 1 food point per energy point per dragon, so one dragon can eat up to 50 food points if they're being fed from zero energy).
@PureTurtle no dragons have been fed because they're both full! you can only feed your dragons when their energy starts to go down, as feeding is what makes them fill back up. c: when they do eat food, the feeding popup will show what food type(s) they ate and how much (it's 1 food point per energy point per dragon, so one dragon can eat up to 50 food points if they're being fed from zero energy).
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@PureTurtle

Your clan’s energy level tells you if they’ve been fed. It’s important to keep it up because you get 5 extra daily gathering turns if you keep it over 80%, and if your dragons’ energy level gets too low, you can’t breed them or battle with them.

Remember to convert food items from your hoard into food points for all the food types your dragons need before hitting the feed button! And the easiest places to get food are gather turns and coli.
@PureTurtle

Your clan’s energy level tells you if they’ve been fed. It’s important to keep it up because you get 5 extra daily gathering turns if you keep it over 80%, and if your dragons’ energy level gets too low, you can’t breed them or battle with them.

Remember to convert food items from your hoard into food points for all the food types your dragons need before hitting the feed button! And the easiest places to get food are gather turns and coli.
badges_02.png
AJ | 27 | FR +3
Badges 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | Persistent | LDCC
REBIRTH.png
@After @Kodak

Thank you! I'm new, so some things are really confusing. Thanks for your help!
@After @Kodak

Thank you! I'm new, so some things are really confusing. Thanks for your help!
Chances are high i'm asking something that have been answered elsewhere but me being lazy means i ask here anyway.

1) Do familiars do anything for you combat wise, or are they essentially collectables?
Chances are high i'm asking something that have been answered elsewhere but me being lazy means i ask here anyway.

1) Do familiars do anything for you combat wise, or are they essentially collectables?
hTjYFxw.png
@Eyesofblue

They are just collectibles you can attach to dragons. However, if you bond with them, you can get small rewards through that.
@Eyesofblue

They are just collectibles you can attach to dragons. However, if you bond with them, you can get small rewards through that.
8mIb4Hl.gif
@Eyesofblue they don't do anything combat-wise, but you can bond with each one once per day for a small bit of treasure. bond with them enough and you'll get chests when they rank up, which can then be opened or sold for additional profit.
@Eyesofblue they don't do anything combat-wise, but you can bond with each one once per day for a small bit of treasure. bond with them enough and you'll get chests when they rank up, which can then be opened or sold for additional profit.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Thank you @After and @Kyrila!
Thank you @After and @Kyrila!
hTjYFxw.png
How or can ypu change a dragons name
How or can ypu change a dragons name
~may the odds be ever in your favor
~you cant have light with out shadow
@Fish00 A scroll of renaming. You buy them from the market place for 6000T or from the Auction house. Once bought, go into your hoard and specialty tab. Click the scroll to use It looks like this: [item=Scroll of Renaming]
@Fish00

A scroll of renaming. You buy them from the market place for 6000T or from the Auction house.
Once bought, go into your hoard and specialty tab. Click the scroll to use

It looks like this: Scroll of Renaming
8mIb4Hl.gif
@Fish00 If it's already named you need: [item=scroll of renaming] Available in the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&tab=spec&type=0]Specialty tab[/url] of the Treasure Marketplace when it's in stock. edit: ninja'd!
@Fish00

If it's already named you need:

Scroll of Renaming

Available in the Specialty tab of the Treasure Marketplace when it's in stock.

edit: ninja'd!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 99 100