Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 99 100
oh thx so a gen one would have no genes right?
oh thx so a gen one would have no genes right?
b9aWflB.png

lez go ice!
@BBPhoenixus230 Correct! You would have to add genes to them. Also, if you want someone to know you're speaking to them, you need to ping them. That's what I do when I put the "@" sign in front of your username. :)
@BBPhoenixus230 Correct! You would have to add genes to them. Also, if you want someone to know you're speaking to them, you need to ping them. That's what I do when I put the "@" sign in front of your username. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Contact Us sent me an Email asking me to create an account for Stormlight Workshop, LLC. Is this real? Or is this a spam pretending to be support?
Contact Us sent me an Email asking me to create an account for Stormlight Workshop, LLC. Is this real? Or is this a spam pretending to be support?
@wonknevetnod Hello! I'd like to ask a few questions to clarity.

Was this email sent in reply to a Contact Us ticket you sent in?

Did it ask you to create an account for Stormlight Workshop or did it ask you to send the ticket in again using the email associated with your account? When you use Contact Us, you must use the email associated with your account.
@wonknevetnod Hello! I'd like to ask a few questions to clarity.

Was this email sent in reply to a Contact Us ticket you sent in?

Did it ask you to create an account for Stormlight Workshop or did it ask you to send the ticket in again using the email associated with your account? When you use Contact Us, you must use the email associated with your account.
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches
When I sent in the Contact Us, I received two emails from support @ flightrising . zendesk . com
The first is one I have seen before, where it gives a ticket number, shows what I originally sent, and said additional comments were to be sent through that email.
The second email came at the same time from the same sender saying "Welcome to Stormlight Workshop, LLC. Please click the link below to create a password and login." With a link below it.
I don't know if I actually need to follow the link for my support ticket or if it is something to ignore.
@JCStitches
When I sent in the Contact Us, I received two emails from support @ flightrising . zendesk . com
The first is one I have seen before, where it gives a ticket number, shows what I originally sent, and said additional comments were to be sent through that email.
The second email came at the same time from the same sender saying "Welcome to Stormlight Workshop, LLC. Please click the link below to create a password and login." With a link below it.
I don't know if I actually need to follow the link for my support ticket or if it is something to ignore.
@wonknevetnod Okay, thank you! The email that you received is not fraudulent, but you can ignore it. You must have clicked around, because that's about signing up for Zendesk.
@wonknevetnod Okay, thank you! The email that you received is not fraudulent, but you can ignore it. You must have clicked around, because that's about signing up for Zendesk.
Huh
I mean all I did was send in a Contact Us, I've never heard of zendesk. The emails were sent to me at the same time.
Huh
I mean all I did was send in a Contact Us, I've never heard of zendesk. The emails were sent to me at the same time.
How do you post forums I never found out how.
How do you post forums I never found out how.
cSSR9xG.png
@Bunnyat

At the top of every general forum (For example, the Dragon Share), there is a search bar. Under that, there is a button saying "New Topic." Click that.
The button is on the right hand side, above any of the topic threads.
@Bunnyat

At the top of every general forum (For example, the Dragon Share), there is a search bar. Under that, there is a button saying "New Topic." Click that.
The button is on the right hand side, above any of the topic threads.
8mIb4Hl.gif
@Kyrila Thank you for telling me.
@Kyrila Thank you for telling me.
cSSR9xG.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 99 100