Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 99 100
@OracleOreo00 there might be, as there's limits on things like dragon bios and forum posts, but limits for those are so big that people don't hit them very often at all (most don't even have to worry about it), so you're probably good. staff haven't said there's any sort of limit, so if there IS one, it's probably big enough to not worry about it.
@OracleOreo00 there might be, as there's limits on things like dragon bios and forum posts, but limits for those are so big that people don't hit them very often at all (most don't even have to worry about it), so you're probably good. staff haven't said there's any sort of limit, so if there IS one, it's probably big enough to not worry about it.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@OracleOreo00, as far as I'm aware there is no limit to how many outfits you can have saved!
@OracleOreo00, as far as I'm aware there is no limit to how many outfits you can have saved!
@Barbie
@after

OK cool! :D
@Barbie
@after

OK cool! :D
Frankenstein3.jpg
question about buying from the auction house if anyone is around to help me :)

I've been away for awhile and noticed it's different.

I bought a few hundred foodstuffs but it hasn't shown up anywhere yet. Does it still come with an alert in the mail? It's been about ten minutes and I still don't have anything. Not sure if there's something different that happens or that I need to do. ?
question about buying from the auction house if anyone is around to help me :)

I've been away for awhile and noticed it's different.

I bought a few hundred foodstuffs but it hasn't shown up anywhere yet. Does it still come with an alert in the mail? It's been about ten minutes and I still don't have anything. Not sure if there's something different that happens or that I need to do. ?
Imperial Tails tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so5_100.gif Pompom Mums
@Iridescents nope, the revamped AH was completely separated from the Message Center. any items you buy automatically go into your Hoard.
@Iridescents nope, the revamped AH was completely separated from the Message Center. any items you buy automatically go into your Hoard.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@after thank you! i feel like such a dumb dumb! lol yup, it's all there :)
@after thank you! i feel like such a dumb dumb! lol yup, it's all there :)
Imperial Tails tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so5_100.gif Pompom Mums
The super shiny star XD I love it
The super shiny star XD I love it
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
@kittyofthesea808 I'm sure you'll earn one soon yourself. :)
@kittyofthesea808 I'm sure you'll earn one soon yourself. :)
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
@praeses hopefully
@praeses hopefully
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
Say I have an Imperial that's 31M in length, 21M in wingspan, and 8000KG in weight. If I change it into a Guardian dragon using a breed changing scroll, will that dragon keep the same height, wingspan, and weight as it was when it was an Imperial? Thanks for any answers in advance.
Say I have an Imperial that's 31M in length, 21M in wingspan, and 8000KG in weight. If I change it into a Guardian dragon using a breed changing scroll, will that dragon keep the same height, wingspan, and weight as it was when it was an Imperial? Thanks for any answers in advance.
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 99 100