Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 99 100
@Calixita

I'm pretty sure it was upped to 200.
@Calixita

I'm pretty sure it was upped to 200.
@Ismaiel Thanks!
@Ismaiel Thanks!
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@Ichored ON that flight change question, it's one free change just once in the lifetime you play in FR, then 1500 every time from then on?
@Ichored ON that flight change question, it's one free change just once in the lifetime you play in FR, then 1500 every time from then on?
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Twinkletoe
that's correct! your first change is the only free change you get.
@Twinkletoe
that's correct! your first change is the only free change you get.
hn5xCVk.png
@Ichored Thanks. I remember reading a forum post one time last year that listed all the flights and their basic characteristics/game play style, etc. Do you know where I could find that?
@Ichored Thanks. I remember reading a forum post one time last year that listed all the flights and their basic characteristics/game play style, etc. Do you know where I could find that?
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Twinkletoe
i don't think this is the exact thread you're talking about, but i found this one! keep in mind that the Flights (and their members) are always changing and evolving, and the little game play blurbs might not completely accurate. all flights include all different types of play styles!

@Twinkletoe
i don't think this is the exact thread you're talking about, but i found this one! keep in mind that the Flights (and their members) are always changing and evolving, and the little game play blurbs might not completely accurate. all flights include all different types of play styles!

hn5xCVk.png
Why is it that I cannot equip my dragons with familiars that I had just bought and I am sure that their in my hoard? I asked my sister and she does not have this problem. EDIT: Thanks, I understand now.
Why is it that I cannot equip my dragons with familiars that I had just bought and I am sure that their in my hoard? I asked my sister and she does not have this problem. EDIT: Thanks, I understand now.
Yuck for Maladroid
Mjst3dY.giftumblr_mh8u2lVSY01qd20j8o1_250.gif
@fluffyfurbal

Does another dragon already have that familiar equipped? I think that if there are two of the same familiars, they cannot be used at the same time
Someone correct me if I have this wrong...
@fluffyfurbal

Does another dragon already have that familiar equipped? I think that if there are two of the same familiars, they cannot be used at the same time
Someone correct me if I have this wrong...
8mIb4Hl.gif
@Ekecheiria @fluffyfurbal

Ekecheiria is correct: You can only have one of a familiar equipped at a time. If one dragon has a Depin familiar, then Depins will not show up when giving familiars to other dragons. The Depins will be in your hoard, just not show up in that menu.
@Ekecheiria @fluffyfurbal

Ekecheiria is correct: You can only have one of a familiar equipped at a time. If one dragon has a Depin familiar, then Depins will not show up when giving familiars to other dragons. The Depins will be in your hoard, just not show up in that menu.
I know this is a weird question, but is there actually a limit to how many outfits we can have in the dressing room? I'm helping people, but I'm scared I'll have to delete a few, and once it's deleted it can't come back.
I know this is a weird question, but is there actually a limit to how many outfits we can have in the dressing room? I'm helping people, but I'm scared I'll have to delete a few, and once it's deleted it can't come back.
Frankenstein3.jpg
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 99 100