Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 99 100
@Noctis

This is actually allowed since a lot of art transactions use this kind of trade - their art (Realworld objects) for FR currency.

Obviously though this is a unsupported action since any such trades would be unsupervised by admins. So there is no guarantee against scamming.
@Noctis

This is actually allowed since a lot of art transactions use this kind of trade - their art (Realworld objects) for FR currency.

Obviously though this is a unsupported action since any such trades would be unsupervised by admins. So there is no guarantee against scamming.
@Ismaiel @Noctis:

It is allowed to trade FR items, goods and currency for real-life art. It is not, however, allowed to trade FR currency, goods and items for real-life objects representing a real-life value. So you cannot trade, for example, treasure for a bar of chocolate.
@Ismaiel @Noctis:

It is allowed to trade FR items, goods and currency for real-life art. It is not, however, allowed to trade FR currency, goods and items for real-life objects representing a real-life value. So you cannot trade, for example, treasure for a bar of chocolate.
@Gaia

...that is hard to make sense of since art as a product holds a very distict work. I have trouble differentiation me producing a box of chili-chery-srisp chocolate and me potting a dish for it and one thing (the dish as "art" rather than a functional unit) being allowed in the trade opposed to my homemade chocolate (considdered "food" rather than art).

But I guess I have to reconsidder homemade products, art and their definitions of having 'value'.
@Gaia

...that is hard to make sense of since art as a product holds a very distict work. I have trouble differentiation me producing a box of chili-chery-srisp chocolate and me potting a dish for it and one thing (the dish as "art" rather than a functional unit) being allowed in the trade opposed to my homemade chocolate (considdered "food" rather than art).

But I guess I have to reconsidder homemade products, art and their definitions of having 'value'.
@Ismaiel If you have questions, concerns or feedback regarding the rules, you can always contact the staff via Contact us :)
@Ismaiel If you have questions, concerns or feedback regarding the rules, you can always contact the staff via Contact us :)
How do I put a picture of the hatchling im selling on the forums?
How do I put a picture of the hatchling im selling on the forums?
@WolfGamer101

Go to the dragon's page, click on Generate Code, and then copy-paste the code into the forums. The image will update once the dragon grows too.
@WolfGamer101

Go to the dragon's page, click on Generate Code, and then copy-paste the code into the forums. The image will update once the dragon grows too.
@NightAssasin thank you so much!
@NightAssasin thank you so much!
Is there any way that you can change your region? Like, go from shadow to lightning?

??????????????????
Is there any way that you can change your region? Like, go from shadow to lightning?

??????????????????
@limeadeom
sure is! go to your Account Settings and scroll down to where it says "Flight Change". from there, you're able to select a new flight to transfer to! you're given one free flight change, and every change afterwards costs 1500gems. there's a 6 month cooldown period between flight changes as well.
@limeadeom
sure is! go to your Account Settings and scroll down to where it says "Flight Change". from there, you're able to select a new flight to transfer to! you're given one free flight change, and every change afterwards costs 1500gems. there's a 6 month cooldown period between flight changes as well.
hn5xCVk.png
The FAQ says the max lair size is 145, but I definitely have more than that! What is the max lair size now?
The FAQ says the max lair size is 145, but I definitely have more than that! What is the max lair size now?
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 99 100