Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 99 100
@JCStitches Hello! Thank you for explaining, I feel a lot better knowing what they are now. :)

One day I shall have a shiny star, this is my first long term goal here!
@JCStitches Hello! Thank you for explaining, I feel a lot better knowing what they are now. :)

One day I shall have a shiny star, this is my first long term goal here!
ZIuG4kr.png 1523821381-siggy.png
@FallingSlowly You're very welcome! If you want to chase that star a little faster, I'd suggest spending time in Forum Games and Dragon Share. It happens faster than you think, but that's a very good goal. ^^
@FallingSlowly You're very welcome! If you want to chase that star a little faster, I'd suggest spending time in Forum Games and Dragon Share. It happens faster than you think, but that's a very good goal. ^^
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Pinging a new player! @Kaphier
Pinging a new player! @Kaphier
Hello!

I'm going to feel silly if this is an easy fix or something I've overlooked, but Crossroads hates me. Let me know if I'm missing something...

The dragons I'm trying to send to other players aren't waiting on a nest of theirs to hatch, have no skins or apparel on, and have no familiars. The players I'm sending to (or trying anyway, lol) have enough lair space and at least one treasure or gem. I am unable to initiate the trade myself. However, the other players are able to send me a CR request; if they initiate, I'm able to send them the dragon they've requested that wouldn't send when I initiated.

Thoughts?
Hello!

I'm going to feel silly if this is an easy fix or something I've overlooked, but Crossroads hates me. Let me know if I'm missing something...

The dragons I'm trying to send to other players aren't waiting on a nest of theirs to hatch, have no skins or apparel on, and have no familiars. The players I'm sending to (or trying anyway, lol) have enough lair space and at least one treasure or gem. I am unable to initiate the trade myself. However, the other players are able to send me a CR request; if they initiate, I'm able to send them the dragon they've requested that wouldn't send when I initiated.

Thoughts?
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

tKmUyuL.pngLDscCIt.pngvVIex3E.png
@minnylynx
I think I know what the problem was - you selected the dragon first, then inserted the treasure/gem value using the up/down arrows in the text box. For some reason that seems to cause the CR to act up. If you type in the number or select the dragon second, it should work.

I hope my explanation makes sense :'D
@minnylynx
I think I know what the problem was - you selected the dragon first, then inserted the treasure/gem value using the up/down arrows in the text box. For some reason that seems to cause the CR to act up. If you type in the number or select the dragon second, it should work.

I hope my explanation makes sense :'D
tumblr_pq6epzzTGf1ttpumio1_400.png
@mus

OH MY GOD, you're a genius. What specialness is that?! LOL THANK YOU <3
@mus

OH MY GOD, you're a genius. What specialness is that?! LOL THANK YOU <3
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

tKmUyuL.pngLDscCIt.pngvVIex3E.png
@Kassandra how on earth do you make dragons tiny like that?
@Kassandra how on earth do you make dragons tiny like that?
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
Is there a way to post a screenshot in a post? I think I've seen it before in a couple other ones but I'm not sure and just wanted to verify.

Thank you.
Is there a way to post a screenshot in a post? I think I've seen it before in a couple other ones but I'm not sure and just wanted to verify.

Thank you.
2v32at4.jpg
@Detroness Hello there! If you'd like to post a screenshot, you will first need to upload it to an image hosting site and then copy/paste the url into the pop-up box you get when you click this button: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/forum_icons/bbcode/forum_image.gif[/img].
@Detroness Hello there! If you'd like to post a screenshot, you will first need to upload it to an image hosting site and then copy/paste the url into the pop-up box you get when you click this button: forum_image.gif.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Ah. Thank you~

One more question that just popped in my head: are the Report Bug Forums generally closed and if so, why? I have a few guesses but I'd like to confirm them please.

Ah. Thank you~

One more question that just popped in my head: are the Report Bug Forums generally closed and if so, why? I have a few guesses but I'd like to confirm them please.

2v32at4.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 99 100