Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 99 100
@Praeses @SampaiIsLost [quote name="Praeses" date=2017-03-09 22:58:34] Many dragons would say, 'Open your mouth, drop the chip in and chew.' But Water clans may find this difficult, especially if they would like to enjoy crunchy potato chips. This clan has records that some Water dragons have attempted to make potato chips out of other materials, after all potatoes are rather rare in most places of Sornieth. [/quote] Why not just swim to the surface and enjoy the potato chips on the beach with their besties on land? I'm sure you could get Baldwin to create a recipe for potato chips... Or you could ask Swipp to go on a journey to this magical place called "Walmart" where they have heaps of potato chips. Or ask Tomo where it's possible to find potato chips, but she probably forgot already.
@Praeses
@SampaiIsLost
Praeses wrote on 2017-03-09:
Many dragons would say, 'Open your mouth, drop the chip in and chew.' But Water clans may find this difficult, especially if they would like to enjoy crunchy potato chips. This clan has records that some Water dragons have attempted to make potato chips out of other materials, after all potatoes are rather rare in most places of Sornieth.

Why not just swim to the surface and enjoy the potato chips on the beach with their besties on land? I'm sure you could get Baldwin to create a recipe for potato chips... Or you could ask Swipp to go on a journey to this magical place called "Walmart" where they have heaps of potato chips. Or ask Tomo where it's possible to find potato chips, but she probably forgot already.
@NightAssassin
These are good points, but what is this "Walmart" you speak of?
@NightAssassin
These are good points, but what is this "Walmart" you speak of?
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
@Praeses

It's a trading post where you trade wads of green paper and stacks of shiny coins for cool stuff.
@Praeses

It's a trading post where you trade wads of green paper and stacks of shiny coins for cool stuff.
@NightAssassin
Thank you for that information, maybe I'll try to visit a Walmart some time.
@NightAssassin
Thank you for that information, maybe I'll try to visit a Walmart some time.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
Is it possible to purchase a nest not from your element?
Is it possible to purchase a nest not from your element?
@dreamseason

No it is not; the Flight you are in is the only Flight where you can buy a nest and therefore get the eye color corresponding to that Flight.

That said, a lot of people use nest rentals to get their desired eye colors. You can find a nest rental topic in the FRD forum!
@dreamseason

No it is not; the Flight you are in is the only Flight where you can buy a nest and therefore get the eye color corresponding to that Flight.

That said, a lot of people use nest rentals to get their desired eye colors. You can find a nest rental topic in the FRD forum!
uCR5SCW.png
@dreamseason

No. All nest you buy are automatically of your flights element.

You can rent nests from other users though. The place to start is the big nest rental topic in the fr discussions forum. Users there are listed and get recommendations for good services.
@dreamseason

No. All nest you buy are automatically of your flights element.

You can rent nests from other users though. The place to start is the big nest rental topic in the fr discussions forum. Users there are listed and get recommendations for good services.

Thanks!!

Thanks!!
This is probably a dumb question but I need to make a post on my hatchery thread that shows up on the first page and I dont know how.
This is probably a dumb question but I need to make a post on my hatchery thread that shows up on the first page and I dont know how.
@Churo

Unfortunately, you can't. The only ways I can think of are to delete some posts on the first page (or asking a mod to delete other player's posts,) link to the desired post somewhere on the first page, or edit one of your existing posts on the first page.
@Churo

Unfortunately, you can't. The only ways I can think of are to delete some posts on the first page (or asking a mod to delete other player's posts,) link to the desired post somewhere on the first page, or edit one of your existing posts on the first page.
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 99 100