Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100
Anyone know how rare the Luna Mith is or if I can still obtain it as a familiar? Please move it this is the wrong place to ask this.
Anyone know how rare the Luna Mith is or if I can still obtain it as a familiar? Please move it this is the wrong place to ask this.
OfF9Gci.gif 4JU8r97.gif_________________________59TgHaL.png
@QueenLunaRose Luna Mith isn't rare, they drop in the Training Fields or you can buy one on the AH for around 3k
@QueenLunaRose Luna Mith isn't rare, they drop in the Training Fields or you can buy one on the AH for around 3k
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Lonin" date="2015-02-25 08:40:53"]@QueenLunaRose Luna Mith isn't rare, they drop in the Training Fields or you can buy one on the AH for around 3k[/quote] Oh thank you!
Lonin wrote on 2015-02-25 08:40:53:

Oh thank you!
OfF9Gci.gif 4JU8r97.gif_________________________59TgHaL.png
Is it possible to rename own or delete threads? If so how?
Is it possible to rename own or delete threads? If so how?
Its all just a joke.
@voodooPuppet c: Yup yup. If you go to your thread then at the top of the post where the thread title, time and date is you should have Quote | Report | Edit | Delete options. Click edit to change the title and delete to delete the thread. You can only delete or edit posts or threads you made.
@voodooPuppet c: Yup yup. If you go to your thread then at the top of the post where the thread title, time and date is you should have Quote | Report | Edit | Delete options. Click edit to change the title and delete to delete the thread. You can only delete or edit posts or threads you made.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin oh ok thank you :)
@Lonin oh ok thank you :)
Its all just a joke.
Where does one obtain a breeding card?
Where does one obtain a breeding card?
Ljw7JvQ.pngchoose_by_myserpentine-d9d2f6x.png
@Tiand Breeding cards need to be made by someone and uploaded to a picture hosting site like imgur or deviantart. You can make them yourself in a image editing/drawing program or hire someone to make one for you. I believe the best place to find someone who can make one for you is in the Creative Corner or in Art Sales. You might be able to ask in general discussion as well.
@Tiand Breeding cards need to be made by someone and uploaded to a picture hosting site like imgur or deviantart. You can make them yourself in a image editing/drawing program or hire someone to make one for you. I believe the best place to find someone who can make one for you is in the Creative Corner or in Art Sales. You might be able to ask in general discussion as well.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
What if I want to link a gene or breed scroll in a forum post? I see how to link a skin or accent but I'm still not sure about genes and breed changes. Thanks!
What if I want to link a gene or breed scroll in a forum post? I see how to link a skin or accent but I'm still not sure about genes and breed changes. Thanks!
OUvnFRA.png
@eoghania, you spell the name of the gene/breed change exactly as it is. :) So a Breed Change: Wildclaw item code will look like: [ item=Breed Change: Wildclaw ] (no spaces around the brackets) [item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] Same goes for genes!
@eoghania, you spell the name of the gene/breed change exactly as it is. :) So a Breed Change: Wildclaw item code will look like:

[ item=Breed Change: Wildclaw ] (no spaces around the brackets) Breed Change: Wildclaw

Same goes for genes!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100