Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 3158 3159
@deadking You write out item=itemname and then put it in [ ]. Here is an example. When I type [ item=discipline ] and remove the spaces I get.... [item=discipline]
@deadking
You write out item=itemname and then put it in [ ].

Here is an example. When I type [ item=discipline ] and remove the spaces I get....

Discipline
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@Salmastryon thank you!
@Salmastryon thank you!
Bump. This fell off the first page.
Bump. This fell off the first page.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
Are there formal rules about how often you can/should bump a post, for example in Dragons For Sale? If there's no formal rules has the playerbase reached any sort of consensus? I don't want to bump something twenty times but I also worry that if I don't bump frequently "enough" nobody will ever see it.
Are there formal rules about how often you can/should bump a post, for example in Dragons For Sale? If there's no formal rules has the playerbase reached any sort of consensus? I don't want to bump something twenty times but I also worry that if I don't bump frequently "enough" nobody will ever see it.
w3FkmQd.pngnYfqvkJ.pngkX1MmEz.pngE9LEaQN.pngAy0lrzd.png
Is there a way to preview what a dragon would look like with a genetic blueprint added? For example, stripes or eyepots.
Is there a way to preview what a dragon would look like with a genetic blueprint added? For example, stripes or eyepots.
2q1bbjm.png302ngoh.png2ika7f9.png2zg87ib.png
Three of my hatchlings are 6 days old but they haven't grown up yet.. Is this a bug? When will they grow up?
Three of my hatchlings are 6 days old but they haven't grown up yet.. Is this a bug? When will they grow up?
@Calib
For now, you can only preview it once you have the blueprints bought, before deciding to apply it (or not) onto one of your dragons.
The best you can do is search for a dragon with the same or similar genetics than what you're looking for (ex: a dragon with the same color and gene you want to preview).

Otherwise, there is no way to preview genes without buying them beforehand.
@Calib
For now, you can only preview it once you have the blueprints bought, before deciding to apply it (or not) onto one of your dragons.
The best you can do is search for a dragon with the same or similar genetics than what you're looking for (ex: a dragon with the same color and gene you want to preview).

Otherwise, there is no way to preview genes without buying them beforehand.
9sPoCQG.png
@Dax Give it another day, one of my more recent hatchlings sat around for awhile before she'd grow up. If they're still hatchlings tomorrow (by FR's reckoning-- so after 00:00 FR time) then it's probably worth bug reporting. Otherwise, it could easily just be display wonkiness-- the listed ages/times are all varying kinds of precise and the devs keep tweaking when hatchlings grow.
@Dax Give it another day, one of my more recent hatchlings sat around for awhile before she'd grow up. If they're still hatchlings tomorrow (by FR's reckoning-- so after 00:00 FR time) then it's probably worth bug reporting. Otherwise, it could easily just be display wonkiness-- the listed ages/times are all varying kinds of precise and the devs keep tweaking when hatchlings grow.
w3FkmQd.pngnYfqvkJ.pngkX1MmEz.pngE9LEaQN.pngAy0lrzd.png
do dragons always get flight from their parents or is it possible to say breed two nature dragons and get a plague?
do dragons always get flight from their parents or is it possible to say breed two nature dragons and get a plague?
bumping this cant find the answer
bumping this cant find the answer
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 3158 3159