Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 3162 3163
Hi everyone! So I have a question about breeding, haha. My friend just started playing the site too and I eventually want to breed with their dragon. Is this possible? How do we send breeding requests to other players? I also play the site Wajas, and it's quite simple on there, but I just haven't figured it out. Thanks!! :3 Haha still a newbie and exploring, so any advice is wonderful XD
Hi everyone! So I have a question about breeding, haha. My friend just started playing the site too and I eventually want to breed with their dragon. Is this possible? How do we send breeding requests to other players? I also play the site Wajas, and it's quite simple on there, but I just haven't figured it out. Thanks!! :3 Haha still a newbie and exploring, so any advice is wonderful XD
@Kelry You can only breed dragons that are in your own lair. You could give them your dragon or they could give you theirs, but this is really not recommended because even best friends can get into disagreements and the admin cannot make a player return a dragon once a trade is made.
@Kelry You can only breed dragons that are in your own lair. You could give them your dragon or they could give you theirs, but this is really not recommended because even best friends can get into disagreements and the admin cannot make a player return a dragon once a trade is made.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Oh darnit :/ Thanks for the help! Is this something that could be developed in the future?
Oh darnit :/ Thanks for the help! Is this something that could be developed in the future?
@Kelry There's a thread for it in the Suggestions forum if you want to find it and add your own two cents :)
@Kelry There's a thread for it in the Suggestions forum if you want to find it and add your own two cents :)
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Oh, awesome! ^.^ Thanks for the help! I will definitely come here if I have more questions!
Oh, awesome! ^.^ Thanks for the help! I will definitely come here if I have more questions!
Can your dragon get killed or starved to death?
Can your dragon get killed or starved to death?
I own a short horned lizard. Have any suggestions? PM me on lioden (#9703) or on here. Looking to buy older items (2013 etc) msg me
@Thunderwolf5 No, that's not a possibility! By not feeding them and allowing their energy bar to drop to zero, they will become ineligible to battle in the Coliseum and Breed until you do feed them - but that's it.
@Thunderwolf5 No, that's not a possibility! By not feeding them and allowing their energy bar to drop to zero, they will become ineligible to battle in the Coliseum and Breed until you do feed them - but that's it.
@JCStitches

oh ok thanks for the help
@JCStitches

oh ok thanks for the help
I own a short horned lizard. Have any suggestions? PM me on lioden (#9703) or on here. Looking to buy older items (2013 etc) msg me
If you sell a familiar to someone else that's at a higher trust level. Does the new person lose that trust level and have to start from Wary again?
If you sell a familiar to someone else that's at a higher trust level. Does the new person lose that trust level and have to start from Wary again?
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut, thank you for this thread, I felt weird making a thread just for myself.

1) What's the best way to get a Wildclaw or scroll if your unable to purchase gems with real money?

2) I read somewhere that magic deals more damage than strength based attacks, is this true? Because, I originally had two 'tank' dragons and I changed it to where they had mage stones but they have strength based stats, now I'm getting pulverized in battle. Should I change their attacks back to Scratch or get two Tincture of Dissolution to reorganize their stats?

3) I don't understand how so many people are finding unhatched eggs. I've been scavenging everyday and battling in the coliseum with no luck. Any advice on how to increase my chances of an egg?
@Amut, thank you for this thread, I felt weird making a thread just for myself.

1) What's the best way to get a Wildclaw or scroll if your unable to purchase gems with real money?

2) I read somewhere that magic deals more damage than strength based attacks, is this true? Because, I originally had two 'tank' dragons and I changed it to where they had mage stones but they have strength based stats, now I'm getting pulverized in battle. Should I change their attacks back to Scratch or get two Tincture of Dissolution to reorganize their stats?

3) I don't understand how so many people are finding unhatched eggs. I've been scavenging everyday and battling in the coliseum with no luck. Any advice on how to increase my chances of an egg?
pixelwindsinger_zpskiovsiug.gif
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 3162 3163