Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 ... 3161 3162
@Tserin Thanks for the info :D
@Tserin Thanks for the info :D
All I wanted was a piece of the night.
Do hungry dragons in my den count towards my clan energy? (i'm storing a lot of fodder rn and i dont wanna lose my bonuses :U)
Do hungry dragons in my den count towards my clan energy? (i'm storing a lot of fodder rn and i dont wanna lose my bonuses :U)
she/they | +0 fr time
wishlistbadgesadoptshatchery
@Spooce

No, they do not count until they go back to your lair. I've done it before and generally move small batches of really hungry dragons at a time.

Also, this means if you end up with no dragons at all in your lair your clan energy falls to 0. At least one dragon must remain in the lair to have an energy amount above 0.
@Spooce

No, they do not count until they go back to your lair. I've done it before and generally move small batches of really hungry dragons at a time.

Also, this means if you end up with no dragons at all in your lair your clan energy falls to 0. At least one dragon must remain in the lair to have an energy amount above 0.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind thank you :v
@Nightwind thank you :v
she/they | +0 fr time
wishlistbadgesadoptshatchery
Quick question: What are the Swap items for the Epitite familiars?
Quick question: What are the Swap items for the Epitite familiars?
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu

Vermillion: 20 Dragonfly (Earth, Light, Nature, Water L25+ Insect Gathering), 50 Granite Chunk (Waterway)

Longwing: 20 Giant Darner (Ice, Lightning, Shadow L25+ Insect Gathering), 50 Shale Silver (Waterway)
@AoiNoRyuu

Vermillion: 20 Dragonfly (Earth, Light, Nature, Water L25+ Insect Gathering), 50 Granite Chunk (Waterway)

Longwing: 20 Giant Darner (Ice, Lightning, Shadow L25+ Insect Gathering), 50 Shale Silver (Waterway)
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
[quote name="Nightwind" date="2019-10-23 23:01:54" ] @/AoiNoRyuu Vermillion: 20 Dragonfly (Earth, Light, Nature, Water L25+ Insect Gathering), 50 Granite Chunk (Waterway) Longwing: 20 Giant Darner (Ice, Lightning, Shadow L25+ Insect Gathering), 50 Shale Silver (Waterway) [/quote] Thanks!
Nightwind wrote on 2019-10-23 23:01:54:
@/AoiNoRyuu

Thanks!
egg.gif
I am looking for an RP teacher. Where would I post a thread for this?
I am looking for an RP teacher. Where would I post a thread for this?
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@LogrithmGames there's a pinned thread in the roleplay section :)
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/951882#post_951882
@LogrithmGames there's a pinned thread in the roleplay section :)
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/951882#post_951882
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
Does anybody know what happened to the guide I think it was called "D's Spreadsheets, AH Cards & More" or something close to that, they had an excellent spreadsheet for tracking your dragons, but it seems to be gone -or renamed. I can't recall the creator's username and I'm not having any luck searching for it based on the not very distinctive thread title I can remember.

Does anybody know what happened to the guide I think it was called "D's Spreadsheets, AH Cards & More" or something close to that, they had an excellent spreadsheet for tracking your dragons, but it seems to be gone -or renamed. I can't recall the creator's username and I'm not having any luck searching for it based on the not very distinctive thread title I can remember.

1 2 ... 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 ... 3161 3162