Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 ... 3161 3162
@SaltySeaWaters Yes! You can buy a Scroll of Renaming for 6,000 Treasure from the Specialty section of the Marketplace. Click on it in your Hoard, and you'll be able to rename any dragon in your lair/den! [item=Scroll of Renaming]
@SaltySeaWaters

Yes! You can buy a Scroll of Renaming for 6,000 Treasure from the Specialty section of the Marketplace. Click on it in your Hoard, and you'll be able to rename any dragon in your lair/den!

Scroll of Renaming
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightMareJudge awesome!!
@NightMareJudge awesome!!
So Ivebeen away from flight rising for a while and I cannot seem to access the coliseum for some reason, its all blocked out. what happened???
So Ivebeen away from flight rising for a while and I cannot seem to access the coliseum for some reason, its all blocked out. what happened???
@Kuroha717

Can you form a party? The other parts are blocked if you don’t have a party.
@Kuroha717

Can you form a party? The other parts are blocked if you don’t have a party.
LgwNYVn.png
@Shadowsandlight That helped! Thank you! At some point my party mustve been reset!
@Shadowsandlight That helped! Thank you! At some point my party mustve been reset!
What are the mustache apparel called? I cant seem to find em D:
What are the mustache apparel called? I cant seem to find em D:
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
@greaticy [item=Wise Whiskers] Wise Whiskers are for sale in the gem marketplace.
@greaticy Wise Whiskers Wise Whiskers are for sale in the gem marketplace.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin thank you!!
@Lonin thank you!!
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
Is there any kind of 'vacation' setting so I can avoid losing energy while I'm not able to log on? I will be gone for two weeks and I'd like to avoid coming back to a 0-energy lair if possible.
Is there any kind of 'vacation' setting so I can avoid losing energy while I'm not able to log on? I will be gone for two weeks and I'd like to avoid coming back to a 0-energy lair if possible.
All I wanted was a piece of the night.
@Nijaki
No, however food is pretty easy to get even if you're gone for two weeks. Most, if not all flights have free food banks in their flight forums, and you can feed 100+ dragons on gathering alone. That's not even getting into how easy it is to stock up on food from coli.
@Nijaki
No, however food is pretty easy to get even if you're gone for two weeks. Most, if not all flights have free food banks in their flight forums, and you can feed 100+ dragons on gathering alone. That's not even getting into how easy it is to stock up on food from coli.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
1 2 ... 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 ... 3161 3162