Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 ... 3161 3162
I just brewed a Bogsneak Egg, and collected it, but now I can't find it in my Hoard. Where'd it go?
I just brewed a Bogsneak Egg, and collected it, but now I can't find it in my Hoard. Where'd it go?
ey/em/eir/eirs/emself
@Willowoak
It should be somewhere in your "Other" tab. I don't remember exactly where, as items are listed in order of release instead of something normal like alphabetical or grouping all the eggs together, but it won't be early in the list, nor right at the end. If you still can't find it, clear your cache and try again.
@Willowoak
It should be somewhere in your "Other" tab. I don't remember exactly where, as items are listed in order of release instead of something normal like alphabetical or grouping all the eggs together, but it won't be early in the list, nor right at the end. If you still can't find it, clear your cache and try again.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Do copper filigree items drop in gilded chests, or are they coli exclusive?
Do copper filigree items drop in gilded chests, or are they coli exclusive?
jt3PpxV.png Lorem.....

GuAY.png
@Veradana It's a coliseum exclusive.
@Veradana It's a coliseum exclusive.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Veradana
While some Coli apparel items apparently drop from chests (Weathered scale stuff being the only example of that I've seen), I have never heard of anyone getting copper filigree from chests. As far as anyone knows, it's exclusive to the Golem Workshop.
@Veradana
While some Coli apparel items apparently drop from chests (Weathered scale stuff being the only example of that I've seen), I have never heard of anyone getting copper filigree from chests. As far as anyone knows, it's exclusive to the Golem Workshop.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
well rip me then because I want at least part of the set for my next coli farmer
well rip me then because I want at least part of the set for my next coli farmer
jt3PpxV.png Lorem.....

GuAY.png
@Leopardmask, Thanks! Clearing my cache made it show right up. Look at this pretty creature. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55149922] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551500/55149922_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Leopardmask, Thanks! Clearing my cache made it show right up.
Look at this pretty creature.

55149922_350.png
ey/em/eir/eirs/emself
@Willowoak Aww! Glad to see it worked out!
@Willowoak Aww! Glad to see it worked out!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[font=times][size=4]Hi everyone! I've been scrying outfits for all of my Breath of the Wild themed dragons, and I've been having trouble finding something suitable for Daruk here: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529201/52920095_350.png[/img] This is the character he's based on: [img]https://giantbomb1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_small/0/9536/2946282-0074230404-daruk.png[/img] Specifically, I'm looking for some [b]good chains[/b] I could use. The only ones I can find are the [b]Icicle Chains[/b], which [b]isn't what I'm looking for[/b] (due to the icicles). I'm also looking for a [b]blue sash[/b] that might work. (and if anyone has suggestions for me, since I'm new to scrying, that would be great! [b]No need to though![/b] Just need to know about the chains c:)Thanks![/size][/font]
Hi everyone!

I've been scrying outfits for all of my Breath of the Wild themed dragons, and I've been having trouble finding something suitable for Daruk here:
52920095_350.png

This is the character he's based on:
2946282-0074230404-daruk.png
Specifically, I'm looking for some good chains I could use. The only ones I can find are the Icicle Chains, which isn't what I'm looking for (due to the icicles). I'm also looking for a blue sash that might work. (and if anyone has suggestions for me, since I'm new to scrying, that would be great! No need to though! Just need to know about the chains c:)Thanks!
Wishlist ~~~ USERNAME CHANGE! Formerly: KawaiiNeko15 2020-02-19.png
@KawaiiNeko15 You might have better luck posting this in Dragon Share; the Help forum is more for technical problems and questions.

That said, we don't really have any other chain apparel right now that isn't Ice holiday themed, but maybe you could get clever with the layering. Put them underneath the wing guards and the ice looks a little more like hair. That pale blue/white would help to sell it I think.

daruk

?????
@KawaiiNeko15 You might have better luck posting this in Dragon Share; the Help forum is more for technical problems and questions.

That said, we don't really have any other chain apparel right now that isn't Ice holiday themed, but maybe you could get clever with the layering. Put them underneath the wing guards and the ice looks a little more like hair. That pale blue/white would help to sell it I think.

daruk

?????
1 2 ... 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 ... 3161 3162