Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 ... 3159 3160
@Astariall thanks!!
@Astariall thanks!!
Does anyone have the old images for the Steampunk set saved? I've been wanting to compare them and most "comparison" images are using links that have updated to the new stuff.
Does anyone have the old images for the Steampunk set saved? I've been wanting to compare them and most "comparison" images are using links that have updated to the new stuff.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
@LaskaEira

The Flight Rising Wiki still has the old images!
@LaskaEira

The Flight Rising Wiki still has the old images!
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
@Havic

Thank you!
@Havic

Thank you!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Just now, I was using the random namer function to name some exalt fodder, and it suggested the name "Glissando". I liked the name so I picked it, and then got a message saying "That name is not allowed."
Does anyone know why it's not allowed? Also, are there supposed to be names that you can't pick in the random namer?
Just now, I was using the random namer function to name some exalt fodder, and it suggested the name "Glissando". I liked the name so I picked it, and then got a message saying "That name is not allowed."
Does anyone know why it's not allowed? Also, are there supposed to be names that you can't pick in the random namer?
@trigonometry Sometimes names are added to the generator and then later on added to the banned list for some reason. So yup yup you can end up with banned names in the generator.
Names are banned for a variety of reasons:
Quote:
We also do not allow names that:
Refer to or glorify real world tragedies.
Refer to or glorify criminals.
Refer to or glorify genocide.
Refer to or glorify drug use or paraphernalia.
Target or harass other individuals.
So it could be that the name was used to harass someone in the past. If you think it's wrongly banned you can send in a contact us and ask for it to be reviewed :D
@trigonometry Sometimes names are added to the generator and then later on added to the banned list for some reason. So yup yup you can end up with banned names in the generator.
Names are banned for a variety of reasons:
Quote:
We also do not allow names that:
Refer to or glorify real world tragedies.
Refer to or glorify criminals.
Refer to or glorify genocide.
Refer to or glorify drug use or paraphernalia.
Target or harass other individuals.
So it could be that the name was used to harass someone in the past. If you think it's wrongly banned you can send in a contact us and ask for it to be reviewed :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
How are Battle Stones gained ?
How are Battle Stones gained ?
@WilhelmScream

Depends on the stone. They are all at Coli as loot (and some are Coli exclusive), some you can get by Digging/Scavenging, some are at Pinkerton, and some you can buy from the Marketplace

Maki's Battle Stone Guide lists them all, but overall, Auction House is the best source.

@WilhelmScream

Depends on the stone. They are all at Coli as loot (and some are Coli exclusive), some you can get by Digging/Scavenging, some are at Pinkerton, and some you can buy from the Marketplace

Maki's Battle Stone Guide lists them all, but overall, Auction House is the best source.

hWsjkHE.png
Dragon share has a few frequently viewed threads that take up the first 5 pages or so. I want to find some good dragon share threads that got sifted to the bottom of dragon share because they were just missed. I know FR doesnt want people advertising their threads, but where would i post a "show your dragon share threads to me" post?
Dragon share has a few frequently viewed threads that take up the first 5 pages or so. I want to find some good dragon share threads that got sifted to the bottom of dragon share because they were just missed. I know FR doesnt want people advertising their threads, but where would i post a "show your dragon share threads to me" post?
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@LogrithmGames

It depends on what you're looking for. If you know what you're looking for (keyword for description) you could use Forum Search yourself and sort down to some sort of reasonable time period.

If you want to be spammed by people who feel their threads don't have enough attention offer some cheap amount of treasure and post in Items for Sale (LF unloved Dragon Share posts in the last 30 days or something like that).

If you don't know what you want to see go to a random Dragon Share page like page 20 which is nearly 5 days old and just click on all the threads that meet your criteria--post count, title, whatever.
@LogrithmGames

It depends on what you're looking for. If you know what you're looking for (keyword for description) you could use Forum Search yourself and sort down to some sort of reasonable time period.

If you want to be spammed by people who feel their threads don't have enough attention offer some cheap amount of treasure and post in Items for Sale (LF unloved Dragon Share posts in the last 30 days or something like that).

If you don't know what you want to see go to a random Dragon Share page like page 20 which is nearly 5 days old and just click on all the threads that meet your criteria--post count, title, whatever.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1 2 ... 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 ... 3159 3160