Help Center
Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 ... 2261 2262
@Paintbrush

They can be transmuted in Baldwin to make ooze and sludge, sold to players (Auction House), sold to the site (hoardsell in your Hoard) or used for various tasks, trades or transmutes:

HDen Tasks
Swipp Trades
Baldwin Guide
@Paintbrush

They can be transmuted in Baldwin to make ooze and sludge, sold to players (Auction House), sold to the site (hoardsell in your Hoard) or used for various tasks, trades or transmutes:

HDen Tasks
Swipp Trades
Baldwin Guide
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.
Is it better to sell something in gems or treasure? I have an egg I don't want, and I don't know what the benefit of asking for gems vs treasure is. Treasure seems to be more useful around the site, but I'm not sure. Do items selling for gems sell faster or visa versa? What is the opinion of more advanced players?
Is it better to sell something in gems or treasure? I have an egg I don't want, and I don't know what the benefit of asking for gems vs treasure is. Treasure seems to be more useful around the site, but I'm not sure. Do items selling for gems sell faster or visa versa? What is the opinion of more advanced players?
arcane.gif
@Wyndolyn

I'd say that mostly depends on what you need at the moment. Both currencies have their uses, and to my knowledge there isn't much difference in the sell-times
@Wyndolyn

I'd say that mostly depends on what you need at the moment. Both currencies have their uses, and to my knowledge there isn't much difference in the sell-times
hWsjkHE.png
How do you get the text on your profile picture? The one that pops up when you hover over it. I swear I've searched everywhere and I just can't figure it out.
How do you get the text on your profile picture? The one that pops up when you hover over it. I swear I've searched everywhere and I just can't figure it out.

pLhkgoE.gif OfF9Gci.gif
FSwrDsq.gif
@ScribeOfPlanes

That's a broadcast message and yeah, it's in a bit of an odd place: it's the editable space under your lair name on your profile page
@ScribeOfPlanes

That's a broadcast message and yeah, it's in a bit of an odd place: it's the editable space under your lair name on your profile page
hWsjkHE.png
@elaendorlien
Thank you!
@elaendorlien
Thank you!

pLhkgoE.gif OfF9Gci.gif
FSwrDsq.gif
I bought and applied a forum vista but it hasn't been showing up on my posts. What can i do to fix this?
I bought and applied a forum vista but it hasn't been showing up on my posts. What can i do to fix this?
MY WISH LIST
JustMoot.png
@thevanillafinch you have to go into account settings (click the little arrow beside your name) and then you'll find the option to use the vistas!
@thevanillafinch you have to go into account settings (click the little arrow beside your name) and then you'll find the option to use the vistas!
flute.gif
@Flutes thank you so much!!
@Flutes thank you so much!!
MY WISH LIST
JustMoot.png
@Pogo6780
Yes, begging is against site rules and is considered spam.
https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005262326-Spam
Quote:
What do we consider spam?
Soliciting free items, dragons, or currency (in-game or real world). The Flight Rising community is very generous to new or returning players. If you find you are in need of food for your dragons, please check your Flight's discussion forum for threads offering food items.
@Pogo6780
Yes, begging is against site rules and is considered spam.
https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005262326-Spam
Quote:
What do we consider spam?
Soliciting free items, dragons, or currency (in-game or real world). The Flight Rising community is very generous to new or returning players. If you find you are in need of food for your dragons, please check your Flight's discussion forum for threads offering food items.
tumblr_poxydt2d7U1ugssd3o1_100.png1456_200px_tserin_by_miirshroom-dc3n06z.pngu0kcIK5.gif
1 2 ... 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 ... 2261 2262