Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 ... 3157 3158
I've made a thread but realised there was a more relevant sub-forum I could have posted it to. However, I can't just delete and move because I've just pinged a load of people so they'll still get a ping from the old thread ;;

Is there a way to ping a mod and have it moved or do deleted pings not register in people notifications?
I've made a thread but realised there was a more relevant sub-forum I could have posted it to. However, I can't just delete and move because I've just pinged a load of people so they'll still get a ping from the old thread ;;

Is there a way to ping a mod and have it moved or do deleted pings not register in people notifications?
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@BritishSarcasm c: If you ping a mod to your thread and ask them to move it they will do.
Deleted pings will still alert the person, they'll just get an error when they try to go to the thread.
@BritishSarcasm c: If you ping a mod to your thread and ask them to move it they will do.
Deleted pings will still alert the person, they'll just get an error when they try to go to the thread.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin cheers! Any mod particular or will any do?
@Lonin cheers! Any mod particular or will any do?
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@BritishSarcasm If you find an online one your thread will probably get moved faster but any will be able to do it for you eventually :D
@BritishSarcasm If you find an online one your thread will probably get moved faster but any will be able to do it for you eventually :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Do I have to use these sprockets? Or can I save them for another festival... I don't like the stuff that you can get from this festival so I was hoping maybe if I could save them for next time? [item=Charged Sprocket]
Do I have to use these sprockets? Or can I save them for another festival... I don't like the stuff that you can get from this festival so I was hoping maybe if I could save them for next time?

Charged Sprocket
RYGF8TH.png
@Rhaellah

Yes, Charged Sprockets can be used for next year's Thundercrack Carnivale, but not other holidays.

You could also sell them to other players on the Auction House or in the Items for Sale section of the forums.
@Rhaellah

Yes, Charged Sprockets can be used for next year's Thundercrack Carnivale, but not other holidays.

You could also sell them to other players on the Auction House or in the Items for Sale section of the forums.
@Kasael

All right ^^
@Kasael

All right ^^
RYGF8TH.png
What are the fastest and best way to earn treasures?
What are the fastest and best way to earn treasures?
RYGF8TH.png
@Rhaellah finding a guide to Glimmer and Gloom in the guides forum will give you options on how to max out your lucky streak in 10-25 minutes. Getting a team of high level dragons to grind for loot in the coliseum is also a good way to earn money (selling your loot, or training fodder dragons to exalt)
@Rhaellah finding a guide to Glimmer and Gloom in the guides forum will give you options on how to max out your lucky streak in 10-25 minutes. Getting a team of high level dragons to grind for loot in the coliseum is also a good way to earn money (selling your loot, or training fodder dragons to exalt)
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
[quote name="clockworkMoose" date="2019-08-03 14:19:28" ] @Rhaellah finding a guide to Glimmer and Gloom in the guides forum will give you options on how to max out your lucky streak in 10-25 minutes. Getting a team of high level dragons to grind for loot in the coliseum is also a good way to earn money (selling your loot, or training fodder dragons to exalt) [/quote] I have been reading some guides on Glimmer & Gloom I don't understand most of them :-/ - maybe I'm tired today and therefor I can't focus but it just feels so hard to understand. Oh and when it comes to coliseum I'm going to start doing that then ^^ thank you for your help!
clockworkMoose wrote on 2019-08-03 14:19:28:

I have been reading some guides on Glimmer & Gloom I don't understand most of them :-/ - maybe I'm tired today and therefor I can't focus but it just feels so hard to understand.

Oh and when it comes to coliseum I'm going to start doing that then ^^ thank you for your help!
RYGF8TH.png
1 2 ... 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 ... 3157 3158