Help Center
Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 ... 2262 2263
@nobutactually

I'm glad that's what you were looking for! :D
@nobutactually

I'm glad that's what you were looking for! :D
Hi, I've been here a while but I've never used the forums before. If I wanted to share progress on my dragon projects and long term goals (talk about what I'm doing or have a place to put a to-do list etc.) which section of the forum would I put that thread in? Dragon Share? Quests and Challenges?
Hi, I've been here a while but I've never used the forums before. If I wanted to share progress on my dragon projects and long term goals (talk about what I'm doing or have a place to put a to-do list etc.) which section of the forum would I put that thread in? Dragon Share? Quests and Challenges?
@Greens, yes, quests and challenges is where it would belong. lots of people show off their projects and challenges there. c:
@Greens, yes, quests and challenges is where it would belong. lots of people show off their projects and challenges there. c:
@wavepool Thank you.
@wavepool Thank you.
Does the Quests and Challenges forum work like Pokefarm's journals, in that I can keep a thread with all relevant information to my account (like any projects, lore, subspecies planning, ect.) together? I was hoping to have one thread instead of scattering it across multiple forums since there's no easy way to look at the threads you've made afaik.
Does the Quests and Challenges forum work like Pokefarm's journals, in that I can keep a thread with all relevant information to my account (like any projects, lore, subspecies planning, ect.) together? I was hoping to have one thread instead of scattering it across multiple forums since there's no easy way to look at the threads you've made afaik.
tumblr_pwk5bclHxb1v7yw29o1_75sq.gif - radio - they ~ he - mai cultist - crackle stan - mirror rights activist - jYHfyJk.gif

@RadioReprise, yes! you can keep a mega thread and store any personal projects/lore/etc on it (:
@RadioReprise, yes! you can keep a mega thread and store any personal projects/lore/etc on it (:
@wavepool Cool, tysm!
@wavepool Cool, tysm!
tumblr_pwk5bclHxb1v7yw29o1_75sq.gif - radio - they ~ he - mai cultist - crackle stan - mirror rights activist - jYHfyJk.gif

Would an "interact with my lair" thread go in Roleplay or dragon share?
Would an "interact with my lair" thread go in Roleplay or dragon share?
ju4vndN.png
@KeepStar

It depends on what sort of interaction you're looking for.

Dragon Share: Look at my dragons, comment on them, suggest outfits/accents/genes/lore for them.

Roleplay: Interact in character with one of my characters, let's discuss conjoined storylines/lore for our dragons.

Hope this helps!
@KeepStar

It depends on what sort of interaction you're looking for.

Dragon Share: Look at my dragons, comment on them, suggest outfits/accents/genes/lore for them.

Roleplay: Interact in character with one of my characters, let's discuss conjoined storylines/lore for our dragons.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.
Hello, what do trinkets do? I have a lot in the Other tab of my hoard but I let it collect there because I have no idea what it does.
Same goes for stuff labeled as dragonmade material? I don't really know what any of that stuff is.
Hello, what do trinkets do? I have a lot in the Other tab of my hoard but I let it collect there because I have no idea what it does.
Same goes for stuff labeled as dragonmade material? I don't really know what any of that stuff is.
1 2 ... 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 ... 2262 2263