Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 ... 3158 3159
do the coli drop gaoler genes drop exclusively in one area or can it drop in any area?
do the coli drop gaoler genes drop exclusively in one area or can it drop in any area?
welcome to the velvet room.
@akirakurusus

They can drop in any venue, same as Python/Morph.
@akirakurusus

They can drop in any venue, same as Python/Morph.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Does someone know how to delete all alerts?
Does someone know how to delete all alerts?
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
@diamondsnake7

Currently that is not an option unless you want to clear them all manually!
@diamondsnake7

Currently that is not an option unless you want to clear them all manually!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

Dang. Ok, thanks for the quick reply!
@SeaCrest

Dang. Ok, thanks for the quick reply!
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
1) are you planning to add clothes to the ancient breed dragons {you can not answer this question if you want}
2) will there be an rare to common list
I'm new to this Q&A thing so tell me if I said something wrong
1) are you planning to add clothes to the ancient breed dragons {you can not answer this question if you want}
2) will there be an rare to common list
I'm new to this Q&A thing so tell me if I said something wrong
@FlowerPrimrose
This is for Q&A about things like how the game works and as far as I know is not monitored by the devs for questions like these, so we are unable to answer questions about development that only the admins would know the answers to.

However, I can say that the reason apparel was not added to ancient breeds is because of how long it takes to draw each apparel item to fit them, which is why there has been such a long wait between bogsneaks and gaolers.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2666061

I'm not sure what you mean by a rare to common list. Rare to common what?
@FlowerPrimrose
This is for Q&A about things like how the game works and as far as I know is not monitored by the devs for questions like these, so we are unable to answer questions about development that only the admins would know the answers to.

However, I can say that the reason apparel was not added to ancient breeds is because of how long it takes to draw each apparel item to fit them, which is why there has been such a long wait between bogsneaks and gaolers.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2666061

I'm not sure what you mean by a rare to common list. Rare to common what?
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
K and sorry
I have epilepsy so I find something hard to understand
and I mean skin on the dragon like is ghost rare or not
sorry if I don't make cents >-<
K and sorry
I have epilepsy so I find something hard to understand
and I mean skin on the dragon like is ghost rare or not
sorry if I don't make cents >-<
@FlowerPrimrose Genes have a breeding rarity which is how likely they are to be passed down to offspring. You can see that here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1584487
But it doesn't mean anything outside of that. Genes like glimmer or starmap might be one of the rarest in terms of breeding but loads of dragons have those genes making them very common.
@FlowerPrimrose Genes have a breeding rarity which is how likely they are to be passed down to offspring. You can see that here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1584487
But it doesn't mean anything outside of that. Genes like glimmer or starmap might be one of the rarest in terms of breeding but loads of dragons have those genes making them very common.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
k thanks ^^
k thanks ^^
1 2 ... 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 ... 3158 3159