Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 ... 3161 3162
@Farwalker I moved my "main" tab to the end, and put all my other dragons into a different tab, which I placed first. There isn't a way to change which tab is the main one, but you can just move your dragons into a regular tab and set that one first
@Farwalker I moved my "main" tab to the end, and put all my other dragons into a different tab, which I placed first. There isn't a way to change which tab is the main one, but you can just move your dragons into a regular tab and set that one first
IMG_8704.png
@farwalker oh... you mean like the fifth tab is shown first? I'm pretty sure that's a bug then
@farwalker oh... you mean like the fifth tab is shown first? I'm pretty sure that's a bug then
IMG_8704.png
oh thank you! @usnavi
oh thank you! @usnavi
Does the "feed" button only feed the tab you're on? I've had something super weird happening to me right now. I've fed my "main tab", and when I went on my other lair tab (consisted of two dragons), one of the dragons wasn't fed. I fed him again. I don't know what this is about?
Does the "feed" button only feed the tab you're on? I've had something super weird happening to me right now. I've fed my "main tab", and when I went on my other lair tab (consisted of two dragons), one of the dragons wasn't fed. I fed him again. I don't know what this is about?
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
@chouki

The "feed" button should feed every dragon in your lair, but there might be a few bugs that mess it up.
@chouki

The "feed" button should feed every dragon in your lair, but there might be a few bugs that mess it up.
beetlejuice...
beetlejuice...
beeeeee...cause!
@Usnavi It's definitely a bug since I can't feed my dragons anymore. I reported it on the bug forum. Thank you still!
@Usnavi It's definitely a bug since I can't feed my dragons anymore. I reported it on the bug forum. Thank you still!
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
Okay, so with the introduction of the new Hibernal Lairs, I was wondering if you up a hatchling into one, will it still grow and mature? Or will it just stay as a hatchling?

I feel as though this is kind of a 'Well Duh,' kinda question but I felt like asking it anyway...
Okay, so with the introduction of the new Hibernal Lairs, I was wondering if you up a hatchling into one, will it still grow and mature? Or will it just stay as a hatchling?

I feel as though this is kind of a 'Well Duh,' kinda question but I felt like asking it anyway...
@ArcaneAlchemist

They will grow, even if they are hibernating!
@ArcaneAlchemist

They will grow, even if they are hibernating!
beetlejuice...
beetlejuice...
beeeeee...cause!
Is there a healing ability stone stronger than Aid? Or should I just use potions?
Is there a healing ability stone stronger than Aid? Or should I just use potions?
@LucerasSentos
Aid is the strongest single-shot healing move. I believe the amount it heals is based on your dragon's INT score, so for the best effect you'll want to put it on a dragon who is acting as a mage and has high INT.
@LucerasSentos
Aid is the strongest single-shot healing move. I believe the amount it heals is based on your dragon's INT score, so for the best effect you'll want to put it on a dragon who is acting as a mage and has high INT.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 ... 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 ... 3161 3162