Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 ... 3158 3159
@Xeyla

It seems to be kind of a grey zone? I never noticed this myself.

I guess you can take free dragons as fodder from adoption threads, but I doubt the user you got the dragon from would be happy as you broke their trust.

I think it is okay to exalt them later, since it is your dragon. However I wouldn't take a dragon for free with the intent to exalt them right away
@Xeyla

It seems to be kind of a grey zone? I never noticed this myself.

I guess you can take free dragons as fodder from adoption threads, but I doubt the user you got the dragon from would be happy as you broke their trust.

I think it is okay to exalt them later, since it is your dragon. However I wouldn't take a dragon for free with the intent to exalt them right away
beetlejuice...
beetlejuice...
beeeeee...cause!
@Xeyla

If you’ve had the dragon for a while, and you no longer want it, you are definitely entitled to exalt or resell it. I’d say as long as you don’t exalt the dragon the moment you buy it, it should be fine

And generally people can’t tell you what to do with the dragon, since it’d be yours now. As long as you don’t buy for the sole purpose of exalting, it’d be grand
@Xeyla

If you’ve had the dragon for a while, and you no longer want it, you are definitely entitled to exalt or resell it. I’d say as long as you don’t exalt the dragon the moment you buy it, it should be fine

And generally people can’t tell you what to do with the dragon, since it’d be yours now. As long as you don’t buy for the sole purpose of exalting, it’d be grand
@Xeyla You'd probably want to send a Contact Us for a official word from the staff on questions like this this, but I think the rule is less about strict ownership and more about intent. Plenty of players buy or adopt dragons that they eventually get tired of, and you're always allowed to resell or exalt as you please as per the ownership agreement. People have bought dragons for hundreds, thousands of Gems, and yet ended up exalting them all the same. If someone outright tells you not to exalt a dragon you buy from them, or gets angry and starts insulting you for exalting that dragon, [i]that's[/i] considered harassment. But in an adoption thread, the point is to take in a dragon you like, and don't plan on exalting right away. The expected etiquette is to at least take care of the dragon you liked enough to adopt until you fall out of love with them, like you might with any other dragon. The gifters/sellers are perfectly aware that they can't (and shouldn't) enforce a strict exalt ban, but the hope is that adopters will take a dragon they'd like to keep, at least for a little while. It's also worth noting that the same rule quotes an example with spite-exalting, specifically. [quote]Example: A player uses an 'adoption' thread for the purpose of upsetting the gifting players by exalting the gifted dragon."[/quote] Without the clause against adopt-exalting, the staff has no explicit rule in place to disallow players from adopting & exalting dragons from a specific player out of personal vendetta. This would be a loophole users could exploit to target and harass players they don't like by taking their free dragons and exalting them, without technically falling under any other rules against spite-exalting. So I believe the rule is trying to say, "when someone's running a free/cheap adoption thread, don't be mean and adopt dragons for exalt fodder just because you want more profit. Going against the trade agreement as per the gifter's wishes on purpose is a jerk move that can upset other players, so just don't do it." Though it's definitely confusingly worded, the goal of this rule is preventing upset and harassment from both sides of a trade agreement.
@Xeyla

You'd probably want to send a Contact Us for a official word from the staff on questions like this this, but I think the rule is less about strict ownership and more about intent.

Plenty of players buy or adopt dragons that they eventually get tired of, and you're always allowed to resell or exalt as you please as per the ownership agreement. People have bought dragons for hundreds, thousands of Gems, and yet ended up exalting them all the same. If someone outright tells you not to exalt a dragon you buy from them, or gets angry and starts insulting you for exalting that dragon, that's considered harassment.

But in an adoption thread, the point is to take in a dragon you like, and don't plan on exalting right away. The expected etiquette is to at least take care of the dragon you liked enough to adopt until you fall out of love with them, like you might with any other dragon. The gifters/sellers are perfectly aware that they can't (and shouldn't) enforce a strict exalt ban, but the hope is that adopters will take a dragon they'd like to keep, at least for a little while.

It's also worth noting that the same rule quotes an example with spite-exalting, specifically.
Quote:
Example: A player uses an 'adoption' thread for the purpose of upsetting the gifting players by exalting the gifted dragon."
Without the clause against adopt-exalting, the staff has no explicit rule in place to disallow players from adopting & exalting dragons from a specific player out of personal vendetta. This would be a loophole users could exploit to target and harass players they don't like by taking their free dragons and exalting them, without technically falling under any other rules against spite-exalting.

So I believe the rule is trying to say, "when someone's running a free/cheap adoption thread, don't be mean and adopt dragons for exalt fodder just because you want more profit. Going against the trade agreement as per the gifter's wishes on purpose is a jerk move that can upset other players, so just don't do it."

Though it's definitely confusingly worded, the goal of this rule is preventing upset and harassment from both sides of a trade agreement.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
been gone for a long time! what's currently considered the best Coliseum venue to grind for meat? I have a lot of Wildclaws, and they're always hungry...
been gone for a long time! what's currently considered the best Coliseum venue to grind for meat? I have a lot of Wildclaws, and they're always hungry...
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
@NightVale

According to Maki, Waterway and Arena
@NightVale

According to Maki, Waterway and Arena
hWsjkHE.png
So has anyone made a spreadsheet tracker for Hibernal Den items yet? I would, but I'm not that good with Excel/Google Sheets.
So has anyone made a spreadsheet tracker for Hibernal Den items yet? I would, but I'm not that good with Excel/Google Sheets.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel

I belive there are a few people who have started on it. Check out the Guide forum if you need one^
@mithrel

I belive there are a few people who have started on it. Check out the Guide forum if you need one^
beetlejuice...
beetlejuice...
beeeeee...cause!
anyone know if the new lair layout broke the clan achievements like what happened to the battleground achiements? Just curious, cus ik the dev team wanna get rid of current achievements to make room for new ones
anyone know if the new lair layout broke the clan achievements like what happened to the battleground achiements? Just curious, cus ik the dev team wanna get rid of current achievements to make room for new ones
AMFHQNZ.gif
Reality is Perception
Perception is Suggestive

thDLJf3.pngMV1Iakt.pngeGiN2Xv.png
---- ---- ---- ----
They-Them, FR+3, Whishlist,Tumblr
tumblr_inline_nca7lfwjeg1sj57mq.png
@Kipiekie

I believe the coliseum achievements have been down for a while.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/2422227
@Kipiekie

I believe the coliseum achievements have been down for a while.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/2422227
@Kipiekie No one has posted so far with problems so they're probably still working?

They're going to disable and redo the achievement system in the future but they're not purposely breaking existing ones.
@Kipiekie No one has posted so far with problems so they're probably still working?

They're going to disable and redo the achievement system in the future but they're not purposely breaking existing ones.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 ... 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 ... 3158 3159