Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 ... 3158 3159
@EmpyreaSol

Nope, you're free to make your own thread(s) to show off your dragons or ask for critique! There are a couple threads where someone says "I'll dress/scry/write for your dragons," but making your own thread gives you a lot more eyes on the subject, rather than just one person.

Avoid spamming with multiple threads, obviously, but there's nothing wrong with making a thread asking for gene/outfit/lore/etc. advice for particular dragons!
@EmpyreaSol

Nope, you're free to make your own thread(s) to show off your dragons or ask for critique! There are a couple threads where someone says "I'll dress/scry/write for your dragons," but making your own thread gives you a lot more eyes on the subject, rather than just one person.

Avoid spamming with multiple threads, obviously, but there's nothing wrong with making a thread asking for gene/outfit/lore/etc. advice for particular dragons!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
For help in improving a dragon's looks. (Sorry, wasn't being clear!)
@NightmareJudge @Koyako thank you! Very helpful!
For help in improving a dragon's looks. (Sorry, wasn't being clear!)
@NightmareJudge @Koyako thank you! Very helpful!
Would a forum post that requested to borrow a pair of dragons to get a specific color outcome belong in Dragon Search or Dragon Trading?
Would a forum post that requested to borrow a pair of dragons to get a specific color outcome belong in Dragon Search or Dragon Trading?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
@Lunalatic Dragon search because you looking for another dragon.
@Lunalatic Dragon search because you looking for another dragon.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
I often see the word Emperor. I know, it's related to Imperials, but what exactly ARE Emperors? Could someone explain to me please?
I often see the word Emperor. I know, it's related to Imperials, but what exactly ARE Emperors? Could someone explain to me please?
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu You can read about them here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=29
@AoiNoRyuu You can read about them here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=29
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@AoiNoRyuu see the wiki article on imperials.
@AoiNoRyuu see the wiki article on imperials.
fzww6al.png
[quote name="Lonin" date="2018-12-05 09:14:12" ] @/AoiNoRyuu You can read about them here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=29 [/quote] Okay thanks, but how exactly do they look like? Like Ghost-Imperials?
Lonin wrote on 2018-12-05 09:14:12:
@/AoiNoRyuu You can read about them here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=29

Okay thanks, but how exactly do they look like? Like Ghost-Imperials?
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu

"Ghastly" means "macabre" or "causing horror, fear, fright" in this case. Emperors look like the body parts of the Imperials they are created from. Imagine a patchwork dragon made of dragon pieces on the battlefield.

Sort of like this guy if you put together a few dozen kits and they had more connectors everywhere:

Completely work safe image

Well, and made of dragon body parts instead of cheerful plastic.
@AoiNoRyuu

"Ghastly" means "macabre" or "causing horror, fear, fright" in this case. Emperors look like the body parts of the Imperials they are created from. Imagine a patchwork dragon made of dragon pieces on the battlefield.

Sort of like this guy if you put together a few dozen kits and they had more connectors everywhere:

I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
[quote name="Nightwind" date="2018-12-05 10:00:18" ] @/AoiNoRyuu "Ghastly" means "macabre" or "causing horror, fear, fright" in this case. Emperors look like the body parts of the Imperials they are created from. Imagine a patchwork dragon made of dragon pieces on the battlefield. Sort of like this guy if you put together a few dozen kits and they had more connectors everywhere: Completely work safe image Well, and made of dragon body parts instead of cheerful plastic. [/quote] So does that mean, they can have Ridgie noses? XD
Nightwind wrote on 2018-12-05 10:00:18:
@/AoiNoRyuu

So does that mean, they can have Ridgie noses? XD
egg.gif
1 2 ... 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 ... 3158 3159