Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 ... 3159 3160
@dandelionfluph

Be more active on the forums
@dandelionfluph

Be more active on the forums
@Ekon Cool, thanks
@Ekon Cool, thanks
~Dandy~Any pronouns~18~FR+1~Bisexual~
Check out my profile for a link to my FR Discord server!
Always open for new friend requests! Feel free to message me and chat
Nother question :)
So I missed April Fools this year but found the Marva's Whimsy in my hoard, What does this year's Marva open into?
Nother question :)
So I missed April Fools this year but found the Marva's Whimsy in my hoard, What does this year's Marva open into?
I am Subbed to all topics I create. If on another user's forum, Ping me @PhysIIk
[LF] Soil/Jungle/Coal Female
B4US4Db.png
@PhysikLily Marva's Whimsy opens into an Ultimate Buttersnake, which cycles through a number of different colors at random. [item=Ultimate Buttersnake] In case you're curious, the other item, Marva's Incredible Ire (which you would have been able to select by clicking the egg on April Fools Day itself) opens into a Phoenix, which cycles through various ages of the bird. [item=Phoenix] Both of these are also available as a rare drop from chests.
@PhysikLily

Marva's Whimsy opens into an Ultimate Buttersnake, which cycles through a number of different colors at random.

Ultimate Buttersnake

In case you're curious, the other item, Marva's Incredible Ire (which you would have been able to select by clicking the egg on April Fools Day itself) opens into a Phoenix, which cycles through various ages of the bird.

Phoenix

Both of these are also available as a rare drop from chests.
@Kasael Oh cool thanks :)
@Kasael Oh cool thanks :)
I am Subbed to all topics I create. If on another user's forum, Ping me @PhysIIk
[LF] Soil/Jungle/Coal Female
B4US4Db.png
What’s the name of this item? I need it for a dragon bio ;u; [img]https://i.ibb.co/Lx44n3S/C9-F3-ADB2-7996-43-B5-933-A-AC2-A77006-D87.png[/img] It’s the one in the center,. Its ID # is 16240
What’s the name of this item? I need it for a dragon bio ;u;
C9-F3-ADB2-7996-43-B5-933-A-AC2-A77006-D87.png
It’s the one in the center,. Its ID # is 16240
@Smikkles It's Iguanaskin Cloth [item=Iguanaskin Cloth]
@Smikkles It's Iguanaskin Cloth Iguanaskin Cloth
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but there was a funny YouTube video made by a player on here about eliminate dodging in the coli. It featured a "green plastic fae". I think its unlisted but it was really funny and love to watch it again x3
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but there was a funny YouTube video made by a player on here about eliminate dodging in the coli. It featured a "green plastic fae". I think its unlisted but it was really funny and love to watch it again x3
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
Just wondering since I'm new to the forums and just want to be on the safe side, do I make my own thread in dragon share (I have one I want to improve) or is there there some kind of main thread?
Just wondering since I'm new to the forums and just want to be on the safe side, do I make my own thread in dragon share (I have one I want to improve) or is there there some kind of main thread?
@EmpyreaSol A main thread for what? If you have a thread, you can edit it or you can make a new one.
@EmpyreaSol A main thread for what? If you have a thread, you can edit it or you can make a new one.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
1 2 ... 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 ... 3159 3160