Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 ... 3161 3162
@After

Thank you!
@After

Thank you!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Ok so this is something thats been confusing me for awhile and I might just not get it because my first language is french or maybe its just not that easy to learn, but when someone is selling something and it says for example 150KT its 150 000 treasures right? And so like 75 KT woukd be 75 000?
Ok so this is something thats been confusing me for awhile and I might just not get it because my first language is french or maybe its just not that easy to learn, but when someone is selling something and it says for example 150KT its 150 000 treasures right? And so like 75 KT woukd be 75 000?
@Riverland

Yep! K means thousand and T means treasure, so 150kt literally means 150 thousand treasure.
@Riverland

Yep! K means thousand and T means treasure, so 150kt literally means 150 thousand treasure.
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
I have a question. What's more valuable: Grinding in lower level venues with a one-shot-scratch but not being able to train fodder or Mire grinding but having longer lasting battles?
I have a question. What's more valuable: Grinding in lower level venues with a one-shot-scratch but not being able to train fodder or Mire grinding but having longer lasting battles?
@Everyone ok thank you!
@Everyone ok thank you!
@Everyone

If its only these two extremes I'd say training fodder - since it will bring in enough money alone.

I used to grind in medium venues a lot. The payout is decent (in droprates) and battles are easy enough if you onehit with eliminate. Though usually I did this when new items/venues came out and you could get bloody rich by selling loot to the less patient.
@Everyone

If its only these two extremes I'd say training fodder - since it will bring in enough money alone.

I used to grind in medium venues a lot. The payout is decent (in droprates) and battles are easy enough if you onehit with eliminate. Though usually I did this when new items/venues came out and you could get bloody rich by selling loot to the less patient.
@Everyone

If you have a good Mire trainer, then probably exalting.

Here's a guide which lists hoardsell value per hour for a venue:http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2396120#post_2396120

This user's reports may or may not be accurate, only accounts for hoardselling and not rare items/drops that you sell on the AH, etc. Still, it lists the current most profitable venue as Volcanic Vents, at about 86kt an hour. The lower one-shot scratch venues are about half that.

For me, I can get a max of 114kt per hour grinding in the mire from exalt payouts alone (grinding to level 6 with 7kt fodder floor). On top of that, there's also drops, apparel, familiars, absolute piles of food, and the very occasional valuable drop (swamp kelpie mane, rally stone, egg) on top of that. This is with a two-fodder trainer with 119 STR, so, just rallying at the start of every battle to one-shot eliminate everything.

So, under ideal conditions, leveling exalt fodder is worth more than hoardselling, at the very least. I can't account for the value of valuable coli drops available in lower venues, you'll need to do more research on that; e.g. the ingredients for firefly might be comparable, if they drop often enough.

Hope that helps.
@Everyone

If you have a good Mire trainer, then probably exalting.

Here's a guide which lists hoardsell value per hour for a venue:http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2396120#post_2396120

This user's reports may or may not be accurate, only accounts for hoardselling and not rare items/drops that you sell on the AH, etc. Still, it lists the current most profitable venue as Volcanic Vents, at about 86kt an hour. The lower one-shot scratch venues are about half that.

For me, I can get a max of 114kt per hour grinding in the mire from exalt payouts alone (grinding to level 6 with 7kt fodder floor). On top of that, there's also drops, apparel, familiars, absolute piles of food, and the very occasional valuable drop (swamp kelpie mane, rally stone, egg) on top of that. This is with a two-fodder trainer with 119 STR, so, just rallying at the start of every battle to one-shot eliminate everything.

So, under ideal conditions, leveling exalt fodder is worth more than hoardselling, at the very least. I can't account for the value of valuable coli drops available in lower venues, you'll need to do more research on that; e.g. the ingredients for firefly might be comparable, if they drop often enough.

Hope that helps.
Is the Vial of Glowing Sight a retired item? I saw on the Flight Rising wiki that it could be purchased from the Specialty Gem marketplace for 200 gems but I’ve never actually seen Vials of Glowing Sight there.
Is the Vial of Glowing Sight a retired item? I saw on the Flight Rising wiki that it could be purchased from the Specialty Gem marketplace for 200 gems but I’ve never actually seen Vials of Glowing Sight there.
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
elduwen
He/she
Writing enthusiast
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
@Nemayre

Are you sure you checked under the Speciality Tab under the Gem Marketplace? It's in stock right now on the last page.

Click
@Nemayre

Are you sure you checked under the Speciality Tab under the Gem Marketplace? It's in stock right now on the last page.

Click
OH there it is! Must’ve missed it haha. Thanks!
OH there it is! Must’ve missed it haha. Thanks!
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
elduwen
He/she
Writing enthusiast
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
1 2 ... 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 ... 3161 3162