Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 ... 3161 3162
Can you get primal eyes from the scatter eye scroll thing?
Can you get primal eyes from the scatter eye scroll thing?
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
@MoonEclispe
Yes, though your chances are pretty small (about 0.7%).
@MoonEclispe
Yes, though your chances are pretty small (about 0.7%).
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders

I will take that chance.
@Foxofwonders

I will take that chance.
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
@Zeenix

Which upcoming Coliseum thing? That's a bit vague question so I have to ask for specifics
@Zeenix

Which upcoming Coliseum thing? That's a bit vague question so I have to ask for specifics
hWsjkHE.png
@soII

Try this guide.
@soII

Try this guide.
@Maki thanks! i just deleted the post bc i found out how to do it by messing around a little oops. but that thread's really useful!
@Maki thanks! i just deleted the post bc i found out how to do it by messing around a little oops. but that thread's really useful!
Sol | they/them art shop | tumblr | neocities
Do the eye scatter things drop in every venue?
Do the eye scatter things drop in every venue?
lore_shop_by_angeldragonisa-dch2oyt.png
@Aontacht yep, they do! a lot of people seem to be having the best luck in lower venues such as Woodland Path.
@Aontacht yep, they do! a lot of people seem to be having the best luck in lower venues such as Woodland Path.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

Thank you! That's actually where I was! :) Hoping to get an eliminate too!
@After

Thank you! That's actually where I was! :) Hoping to get an eliminate too!
lore_shop_by_angeldragonisa-dch2oyt.png
Hello!

I know that the scatter sight vials will be retired after June 10, but what about the gem ones for the glowing eyes? Will that be retired as well or will it still be available? I think that they may still be available, but I would like to confirm. Thank you!
Hello!

I know that the scatter sight vials will be retired after June 10, but what about the gem ones for the glowing eyes? Will that be retired as well or will it still be available? I think that they may still be available, but I would like to confirm. Thank you!
1 2 ... 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 ... 3161 3162