Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 ... 3159 3160
@After
Welp. Alright, thanks!
@After
Welp. Alright, thanks!
So are the glowy eyes breedable? (I know theyre like 1%) Or aren't they?
So are the glowy eyes breedable? (I know theyre like 1%) Or aren't they?
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu Doesn't seem like it based on:
Quote:
Are These Just a "Quaternary Gene"?

No. Eye types are not genes and are not passed down from adults to hatchlings via the breeding system.
@AoiNoRyuu Doesn't seem like it based on:
Quote:
Are These Just a "Quaternary Gene"?

No. Eye types are not genes and are not passed down from adults to hatchlings via the breeding system.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin

So all eye types are breedable excluding the glowy ones?
@Lonin

So all eye types are breedable excluding the glowy ones?
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu You can only get the glowy (unnatural) ones from the vial item. Natural eye types have a random chance of showing up in hatchlings. They're not breedable in that parents with x eye type will pass it on to their babies. It's all random.
@AoiNoRyuu You can only get the glowy (unnatural) ones from the vial item. Natural eye types have a random chance of showing up in hatchlings. They're not breedable in that parents with x eye type will pass it on to their babies. It's all random.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Hi, quick question. It says in today's update "recipes and loot drops will remain active until Sunday, June 10th, 23:59 Server Time, after which point they will retire permanently". Does this mean that scatter scrolls will no longer drop after june 10th, or that they can no longer be used after this point? Or both?
Hi, quick question. It says in today's update "recipes and loot drops will remain active until Sunday, June 10th, 23:59 Server Time, after which point they will retire permanently". Does this mean that scatter scrolls will no longer drop after june 10th, or that they can no longer be used after this point? Or both?
@Phoenixfirebird they will no longer drop after that time. retired items can still be used
@Phoenixfirebird they will no longer drop after that time. retired items can still be used
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant Thank you so much, I saw a post that seemed to imply that they wouldn't be usable after two days and it was stressing me out.
@chatoyant Thank you so much, I saw a post that seemed to imply that they wouldn't be usable after two days and it was stressing me out.
@Lonin

Okay. Thanks
@Lonin

Okay. Thanks
egg.gif
Quick question out of curiosity ^^

Does anyone have any information on the upcoming thing at the coliseum?
Quick question out of curiosity ^^

Does anyone have any information on the upcoming thing at the coliseum?
Mufasa
1 2 ... 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 ... 3159 3160