Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 ... 3162 3163
@Malia

Cost of training + stones + average price for a dragon on the AH of those genes/colors/breed. I'd guess around 300-350g given that he's not suitable for a double-fodder build.

He might sell better during the Christmas season? I have issues with how white crystal goes sort of creamy/peachy on the underbelly.

Good luck selling!
@Malia

Cost of training + stones + average price for a dragon on the AH of those genes/colors/breed. I'd guess around 300-350g given that he's not suitable for a double-fodder build.

He might sell better during the Christmas season? I have issues with how white crystal goes sort of creamy/peachy on the underbelly.

Good luck selling!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
this is gonna sound stupid but where can the gene capsule be found? I was on hiatus when they came out and now I don't know where to find it XD
this is gonna sound stupid but where can the gene capsule be found? I was on hiatus when they came out and now I don't know where to find it XD
@Icewinglight

Capsule is brewed at Baldwin's, and can be found on the AH and the items for sale forums have some people offering their cauldron's if you don't have a high enough baldwin level yet
@Icewinglight

Capsule is brewed at Baldwin's, and can be found on the AH and the items for sale forums have some people offering their cauldron's if you don't have a high enough baldwin level yet
LgwNYVn.png
Why is it important/suggested to make an exalt spreadsheet? What's the point during a dom push?
Why is it important/suggested to make an exalt spreadsheet? What's the point during a dom push?
zdkBiZa.png
@TricksyKenbbit c: It might be different in arcane but in wind during dom pushes there's a raffle you can enter based on the amount of dragons you've exalted as well as badges to encourage participation. Spreadsheets allow you to keep track of your total exalts so you can enter these things. Some flights want IDs and stuff, others just want total dragons.
It's entirely optional, you don't have to keep track or enter any flight activities if you don't want.
For arcane specific rewards and reasons you might be better off asking in your forums :D
@TricksyKenbbit c: It might be different in arcane but in wind during dom pushes there's a raffle you can enter based on the amount of dragons you've exalted as well as badges to encourage participation. Spreadsheets allow you to keep track of your total exalts so you can enter these things. Some flights want IDs and stuff, others just want total dragons.
It's entirely optional, you don't have to keep track or enter any flight activities if you don't want.
For arcane specific rewards and reasons you might be better off asking in your forums :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Can the Marva eggs only be opened tomorrow? I'm a little concerned, because I won't be able to be online tomorrow. If so, I can send it to a friend to open for me, but honestly, I'd rather do it myself.
Can the Marva eggs only be opened tomorrow? I'm a little concerned, because I won't be able to be online tomorrow. If so, I can send it to a friend to open for me, but honestly, I'd rather do it myself.
i really like star wars ok
@EdwardKenway

No you can open it whenever you want. The tricky day is today since you only have today to set the chance to get the 'right color' of course no one knows what exactly we will get so the 'right color' thing is tricky XD
@EdwardKenway

No you can open it whenever you want. The tricky day is today since you only have today to set the chance to get the 'right color' of course no one knows what exactly we will get so the 'right color' thing is tricky XD
Is the default egg, the one being in your hoard first completely random between the two eggs?

EDIT:

Yes, talking about the Marva's Egg.
Is the default egg, the one being in your hoard first completely random between the two eggs?

EDIT:

Yes, talking about the Marva's Egg.
@HenryTheArcher

Mine was the yellowish. Speaking from experience over the last years it is not random - everyone gets the same start color.
@HenryTheArcher

Mine was the yellowish. Speaking from experience over the last years it is not random - everyone gets the same start color.
(I don't know the answer to Henry's question, someone please try to answer that as well)

My friend who doesn't play FR logged on just to give me her Marva egg, is that against the rules?
(I don't know the answer to Henry's question, someone please try to answer that as well)

My friend who doesn't play FR logged on just to give me her Marva egg, is that against the rules?
i really like star wars ok
1 2 ... 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 ... 3162 3163