Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 ... 3159 3160
so I checked the AH and all the bloodscale apparels are kinda expensive. where do you get them? is it a coli exclusive thing or something? I can't find where to get them..
so I checked the AH and all the bloodscale apparels are kinda expensive. where do you get them? is it a coli exclusive thing or something? I can't find where to get them..
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan Yup yup the bloodscale stuff is coliseum exclusive. They drop in various venues but all drop in Harpy's Roost and most also drop in the Mire.
@Fellefan Yup yup the bloodscale stuff is coliseum exclusive. They drop in various venues but all drop in Harpy's Roost and most also drop in the Mire.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
ah, that explains a lot.. thank you~ ♥
ah, that explains a lot.. thank you~ ♥
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
When's the next registration window coming around?
I finally convinced my little sister to get Flight rising and now I'm anxious to help her set up an account and start a clan of her own!
When's the next registration window coming around?
I finally convinced my little sister to get Flight rising and now I'm anxious to help her set up an account and start a clan of her own!
@Frostt c: Every month same as the last one. Welcome weeks start the second Sunday of every month and run until the following Saturday.
@Frostt c: Every month same as the last one. Welcome weeks start the second Sunday of every month and run until the following Saturday.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@lonin

Oh, thanks!
I forget they where consistent just because I've never really paid attention to them until now.
Sorry for the silly question :)!
@lonin

Oh, thanks!
I forget they where consistent just because I've never really paid attention to them until now.
Sorry for the silly question :)!
what sort of services can i offer to other people, and what is the right forum to offer services in?
what sort of services can i offer to other people, and what is the right forum to offer services in?
K6TNbNL.pngPhO6hbB.pngLrK9u2q.png
@gemsbokian depends on the service. you can have a leveling service where you level up other peoples' dragons for them, you could rent out your Baldwin cauldron to people looking to brew recipes within your level (though generally this is done for "free" as the EXP you get is usually its own reward and why people rent their cauldrons in the first place), you could get paid to farm the Coli for someone for a certain length of time (you provide them with the items you get in that time period), and lately some people have been taking small bits of pay for dress-up suggestions using the new Dressing Room, etc... all of those would go in Items for Sale.

you could do a more creative-type service, such as drawing/making graphics or writing lore/bios/reviews/etc. both of those would go in Art Sales. similarly, if you have a drawing you can use as a base to match multiple dragons of a breed, that's an adoptable and would go in the Adoptables forum. if you have a program that can work with .PSDs, you can download FR's breed files and create skins and accents for people to buy, which would go in the Skins and Accents forum.
@gemsbokian depends on the service. you can have a leveling service where you level up other peoples' dragons for them, you could rent out your Baldwin cauldron to people looking to brew recipes within your level (though generally this is done for "free" as the EXP you get is usually its own reward and why people rent their cauldrons in the first place), you could get paid to farm the Coli for someone for a certain length of time (you provide them with the items you get in that time period), and lately some people have been taking small bits of pay for dress-up suggestions using the new Dressing Room, etc... all of those would go in Items for Sale.

you could do a more creative-type service, such as drawing/making graphics or writing lore/bios/reviews/etc. both of those would go in Art Sales. similarly, if you have a drawing you can use as a base to match multiple dragons of a breed, that's an adoptable and would go in the Adoptables forum. if you have a program that can work with .PSDs, you can download FR's breed files and create skins and accents for people to buy, which would go in the Skins and Accents forum.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
What is the width of a forum post? Like, I want to make a fancy divider but I don't want it to be too short or too long.
What is the width of a forum post? Like, I want to make a fancy divider but I don't want it to be too short or too long.
tumblr_inline_ol0saiC89f1t5w799_540.png
@stormqfox

525px.
@stormqfox

525px.
1 2 ... 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 ... 3159 3160