Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 ... 3161 3162
@Zoey2070 Other than literally bookmarking it in your browser, no. That's just the way FR's subscribe function works unfortunately!
@Zoey2070 Other than literally bookmarking it in your browser, no. That's just the way FR's subscribe function works unfortunately!
Does anyone know if the gem price for selling/buying an item in the AH is still running about 900 or has it slipped back down to 800? I have looked around but can't really tell.
Does anyone know if the gem price for selling/buying an item in the AH is still running about 900 or has it slipped back down to 800? I have looked around but can't really tell.
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Twinkletoe you mean the treasure:gem ratio? it's still hanging out around 1:1000 to 1:1020. if you check Items for Sale, that's usually the best way to tell as there's frequently several threads with the ratios in the titles.
@Twinkletoe you mean the treasure:gem ratio? it's still hanging out around 1:1000 to 1:1020. if you check Items for Sale, that's usually the best way to tell as there's frequently several threads with the ratios in the titles.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After I always seem to miss the ones that say, lol. Thanks. I think I will stay at 900. Might have better sales. Just hatched 16 babies!
@After I always seem to miss the ones that say, lol. Thanks. I think I will stay at 900. Might have better sales. Just hatched 16 babies!
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
If I want to open a forum store that's not selling items, art or dragons, and I need my not-nature-flight friends to be able to view it as well, where do I put it?
If I want to open a forum store that's not selling items, art or dragons, and I need my not-nature-flight friends to be able to view it as well, where do I put it?
ZtXivnz.png
@MeowsicDragoness what are you selling if not items, art, or dragons?
@MeowsicDragoness what are you selling if not items, art, or dragons?
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After Not exactly selling, more of a service. I'm planning on doing a sort of dragon hotel (I guess you would call it that) and taking others' dragons into other lairs until they have enough lair space to take them back. I don't want to put it in the nature forums because otherwise my two other friends who are also helping to run it won't be able to see it.
@After Not exactly selling, more of a service. I'm planning on doing a sort of dragon hotel (I guess you would call it that) and taking others' dragons into other lairs until they have enough lair space to take them back. I don't want to put it in the nature forums because otherwise my two other friends who are also helping to run it won't be able to see it.
ZtXivnz.png
@MeowsicDragoness services go in Items for Sale.
@MeowsicDragoness services go in Items for Sale.
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
@After Thank you!
@After Thank you!
ZtXivnz.png
can someone tell me how much these would be worth? ping me if you answer please [img] http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335608/33560735_350.png[/img] [img] http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335608/33560736_350.png[/img] [img] http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335608/33560737_350.png [/img]
can someone tell me how much these would be worth? ping me if you answer please

33560735_350.png

33560736_350.png

33560737_350.png
tumblr_p3fy5g4Nhp1x0yf8yo1_540.png
1 2 ... 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 ... 3161 3162