Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Soul Eater
1 2
I'm looking for fellow Soul Eater fans out there.
Whether you've read the manga, or watched the anime, you're welcome here :)

You can talk about favorite characters
-Or favorite pairing
-Or favorite episodes
-Or maybe rant how you DIDN'T like an episode or character

Personally, my favorite pairings are Maka/Soul, and Marie/Stein
-Maka and Soul because, well... they're pretty much canon
-And Marie is the only one capable of handling Stein. I mean, LOOK at them together! They're so cute!

Although those are my favorite pairings, my favorite character is actually Death the Kid (obviously)
-What could be more B.A. than an OCD freak that kills you with his pinkies?!

And another thing, if you love amv's concerning Soul Eater, check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/KeriDragons1996
I'm looking for fellow Soul Eater fans out there.
Whether you've read the manga, or watched the anime, you're welcome here :)

You can talk about favorite characters
-Or favorite pairing
-Or favorite episodes
-Or maybe rant how you DIDN'T like an episode or character

Personally, my favorite pairings are Maka/Soul, and Marie/Stein
-Maka and Soul because, well... they're pretty much canon
-And Marie is the only one capable of handling Stein. I mean, LOOK at them together! They're so cute!

Although those are my favorite pairings, my favorite character is actually Death the Kid (obviously)
-What could be more B.A. than an OCD freak that kills you with his pinkies?!

And another thing, if you love amv's concerning Soul Eater, check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/KeriDragons1996
r6IIH6g.gif
OH MY GOODNESS!

Hi, I ship Maka and Soul and I love pretty much any episode where Kid is a large part in it.
OH MY GOODNESS!

Hi, I ship Maka and Soul and I love pretty much any episode where Kid is a large part in it.
466w8yC.png
Like the episode with the pirate ship? (One of my faves)
My favorite part is when Kid makes Patty ram the ship again :D

-"You guys are crazy. Wait, no. You're insane crazy jerks with a death wish."
-Liz
Like the episode with the pirate ship? (One of my faves)
My favorite part is when Kid makes Patty ram the ship again :D

-"You guys are crazy. Wait, no. You're insane crazy jerks with a death wish."
-Liz
r6IIH6g.gif
Watched this a few months ago! Hated how it ended, though.

MakaxSoul all the way.
Watched this a few months ago! Hated how it ended, though.

MakaxSoul all the way.
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
SoMa is the only way, my friends.

Have you guys read the amazing fic Amplify? It's so awesome.
Everyone is in character and Maka and Soul's relationship is paced so... sjdAjsdhASJDHASd
It has smut so if you don't like that, don't read!
SoMa is the only way, my friends.

Have you guys read the amazing fic Amplify? It's so awesome.
Everyone is in character and Maka and Soul's relationship is paced so... sjdAjsdhASJDHASd
It has smut so if you don't like that, don't read!
I06KedT.gif
I love Liz and Patty, they're such a great team with Kid. And they are SOOO FUNNY! XD I love the flashbacks of them before meeting Kid.
I love Liz and Patty, they're such a great team with Kid. And they are SOOO FUNNY! XD I love the flashbacks of them before meeting Kid.
466w8yC.png
Wow, the last time i watched soul eater was like 2 years ago, *SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT* thou i really liked it when they made unconscious Maka summon blades from her body in the last episode.
Wow, the last time i watched soul eater was like 2 years ago, *SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT* thou i really liked it when they made unconscious Maka summon blades from her body in the last episode.
520px-RMRM-chan_banner.jpg
Calm down and help me with this time machine.
Cha.
You guys read the manga? It was good for a while but it got reeeally weird about two/three years ago.
Cha.
You guys read the manga? It was good for a while but it got reeeally weird about two/three years ago.
466w8yC.png
I loved it, but as soon as they started to deviate from the...eh I just call it comic, it got really bizarre and un-fun really fast. Good for laughs though, I suppose. Giant freakin' robots made out of cities, points for...creativity?

I love most of the characters except Chrona, anddd my favorite episode...yeesh I think its either the very first orr the ultra paper test.
I loved it, but as soon as they started to deviate from the...eh I just call it comic, it got really bizarre and un-fun really fast. Good for laughs though, I suppose. Giant freakin' robots made out of cities, points for...creativity?

I love most of the characters except Chrona, anddd my favorite episode...yeesh I think its either the very first orr the ultra paper test.
Yay! One of the funniest animes I've ever seen. Excalibur is so hilarious! xD
But I think... my favourite Episode is The Super Exam. When I saw it, I fell from my chair. ^^
Yay! One of the funniest animes I've ever seen. Excalibur is so hilarious! xD
But I think... my favourite Episode is The Super Exam. When I saw it, I fell from my chair. ^^
Free in mind and true in heart... A long journey awaits me.
1 2