Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Beastars
1 2 3 4 5 6
A lil while ago I finished reading volume one of Beastars! And now I've gotten my hands on volume 2, So I'll try to get started on reading it soon. I really adore the covers of each volume, very cool. The art style in the manga is pretty unique as well.

Anyone else on FR like Beastars?
A lil while ago I finished reading volume one of Beastars! And now I've gotten my hands on volume 2, So I'll try to get started on reading it soon. I really adore the covers of each volume, very cool. The art style in the manga is pretty unique as well.

Anyone else on FR like Beastars?
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
I love Beastars! I'm very excited for the anime that's coming out. I read it online until chapter 63 i think? I forget. I would tell you what happened so you'd know where I'm at but I don't wanna spoil anything just in case!
I love Beastars! I'm very excited for the anime that's coming out. I read it online until chapter 63 i think? I forget. I would tell you what happened so you'd know where I'm at but I don't wanna spoil anything just in case!

bannerart_2021.png
Searched it up and it's like japanese Zootopia. It looks interesting, i'll probably read it. Glad I have Netflix for when the anime comes out!
Searched it up and it's like japanese Zootopia. It looks interesting, i'll probably read it. Glad I have Netflix for when the anime comes out!
I've only read the first two volumes, and I'm very interested thus far. I like that its art style is a bit creepy and uncanny; it fits the tone, story and Legoshi's character much better than typical cute furry art.
I've only read the first two volumes, and I'm very interested thus far. I like that its art style is a bit creepy and uncanny; it fits the tone, story and Legoshi's character much better than typical cute furry art.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I used to follow it pretty religiously, but I like to abandon manga for a while to let the volumes built up again.

After having seen Episode 1 of the Anime I can say I'm pretty impressed.

The ugly artwork of the manga (sorry, it's pretty bad imo) doesn't affect the beauty of the anime. Stylistically the two are very similar, but the way it's done is just... really lovely.
I used to follow it pretty religiously, but I like to abandon manga for a while to let the volumes built up again.

After having seen Episode 1 of the Anime I can say I'm pretty impressed.

The ugly artwork of the manga (sorry, it's pretty bad imo) doesn't affect the beauty of the anime. Stylistically the two are very similar, but the way it's done is just... really lovely.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
UGH Beastars is so good!! I cant wait to see more of the anime, im caught up on manga and i just ((crying))
UGH Beastars is so good!! I cant wait to see more of the anime, im caught up on manga and i just ((crying))
aa.gif
I've never read the series or watched the anime, but it looks pretty interesting (especially considering that I'm a big fan of anthropomorphic animals hhhhhh)! Though I think it's for older audiences so... I can't read it [emoji=spiral sad size=1]
I've never read the series or watched the anime, but it looks pretty interesting (especially considering that I'm a big fan of anthropomorphic animals hhhhhh)! Though I think it's for older audiences so... I can't read it
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
@greyjoy Is the anime out already? Where did you see it? I couldn't find it on netflix lol
@greyjoy Is the anime out already? Where did you see it? I couldn't find it on netflix lol

bannerart_2021.png
@Skarpetky

It's not on Netflix yet, alas. I tracked a fansub down on a streaming site (which ... is not strictly legal, so I can't share it here in case I get into trouble), because I'm impatient.

I think it'll probably be stuck up on Netflix when it's finished being shown weekly in Japan, so we might be in for a long wait.
@Skarpetky

It's not on Netflix yet, alas. I tracked a fansub down on a streaming site (which ... is not strictly legal, so I can't share it here in case I get into trouble), because I'm impatient.

I think it'll probably be stuck up on Netflix when it's finished being shown weekly in Japan, so we might be in for a long wait.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Can I just say Haru looks incredibly wrong? She looks more like a stuffed animal than an actual living person.
Can I just say Haru looks incredibly wrong? She looks more like a stuffed animal than an actual living person.
1 2 3 4 5 6