Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cursed things?
1 2 3 4
when i was eight i actually kissed a frog and everyone loved it
when i was eight i actually kissed a frog and everyone loved it
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[quote name="deerpilot" date="2019-10-14 16:41:54" ] i really feel like physically attacking that person up there who used to paint with bug blood ive never felt so violent [/quote] when I was a kid i'd spend my recess catching crickets and dismembering them piece by piece. If I was careful with plucking the head I could get its nervous system to drag. Like a spine. I'm fine tho that's just morbid curiosity all kids possessed.
deerpilot wrote on 2019-10-14 16:41:54:
i really feel like physically attacking that person up there who used to paint with bug blood ive never felt so violent
when I was a kid i'd spend my recess catching crickets and dismembering them piece by piece.

If I was careful with plucking the head I could get its nervous system to drag. Like a spine.

I'm fine tho that's just morbid curiosity all kids possessed.
The sun from Soul Eater. Runner up: The moon from Soul Eater. Both are made of nightmares.
The sun from Soul Eater. Runner up: The moon from Soul Eater. Both are made of nightmares.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
chocolate chip cookies in tea. ideally oatmeal raisin tbh.
popcorn in pudding for sweet n salty
chocolate chip cookies in tea. ideally oatmeal raisin tbh.
popcorn in pudding for sweet n salty
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
[quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-10-14 17:38:20" ] [quote name="deerpilot" date="2019-10-14 16:41:54" ] i really feel like physically attacking that person up there who used to paint with bug blood ive never felt so violent [/quote] when I was a kid i'd spend my recess catching crickets and dismembering them piece by piece. If I was careful with plucking the head I could get its nervous system to drag. Like a spine. I'm fine tho that's just morbid curiosity all kids possessed. [/quote] would you enjoy having your head carefully plucked? huh? would you?
Owlynx wrote on 2019-10-14 17:38:20:
i really feel like physically attacking that person up there who used to paint with bug blood ive never felt so violent
when I was a kid i'd spend my recess catching crickets and dismembering them piece by piece.

If I was careful with plucking the head I could get its nervous system to drag. Like a spine.

would you enjoy having your head carefully plucked? huh? would you?
ezgif-3-fc4418207f0e.gif
[quote name="deerpilot" date="2019-10-15 12:13:55" ] [quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-10-14 17:38:20" ] [quote name="deerpilot" date="2019-10-14 16:41:54" ] i really feel like physically attacking that person up there who used to paint with bug blood ive never felt so violent [/quote] when I was a kid i'd spend my recess catching crickets and dismembering them piece by piece. If I was careful with plucking the head I could get its nervous system to drag. Like a spine. I'm fine tho that's just morbid curiosity all kids possessed. [/quote] would you enjoy having your head carefully plucked? huh? would you? [/quote] No because I would feel every inch of it with excruciating and real pain that I comprehend at a level no insect could ever fathom. Also are you really getting mad at child me. Would you beat a baby if it squished an ant ._.
deerpilot wrote on 2019-10-15 12:13:55:
Owlynx wrote on 2019-10-14 17:38:20:

would you enjoy having your head carefully plucked? huh? would you?
No because I would feel every inch of it with excruciating and real pain that I comprehend at a level no insect could ever fathom.

Also are you really getting mad at child me. Would you beat a baby if it squished an ant ._.
I feed bugs to the spiders because it is fascinating.
I feed bugs to the spiders because it is fascinating.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I’d yeet a spider into the toilet and watch with fascination as it slowly drowned and stopped moving
I’d yeet a spider into the toilet and watch with fascination as it slowly drowned and stopped moving
Ot3Ahks.jpg
ant is more important than baby
ant is more important than baby
ezgif-3-fc4418207f0e.gif
also i was mostly joking before but yall are freaks lmao torturing animals isnt cute or funny
also i was mostly joking before but yall are freaks lmao torturing animals isnt cute or funny
ezgif-3-fc4418207f0e.gif
1 2 3 4