Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | gibe me unnerving spooky songs please
1 2 3
Tales of Wisteria is one, though I'm honestly not a huge fan myself. Warning, it's legitimately spooky and is actaully based off a pretty gruesome serial killer

I saw someone already recommend Cabinet Man by Lemon Demon so I'd like second that and add Spring-heeled Jack by Lemon Demon, less spooky but still a fun song

Beneath the Brine by The Family Crest

Seven Devils- Florence and the Machine

Sweet Dreams- Eurythemics

Turn the Lights Off- Tally Hall

I personally like the soundtrack for the Beetlejuice musical a lot too, it's not strictly Halloween, but it has that kind of feel

Also, anything by the Band Creature Feature if you want like edgy spooky stuff, but in particular Gorey Demise and the Greatest Show Unearthed (may be some swearing if you're sensitive to that)
Tales of Wisteria is one, though I'm honestly not a huge fan myself. Warning, it's legitimately spooky and is actaully based off a pretty gruesome serial killer

I saw someone already recommend Cabinet Man by Lemon Demon so I'd like second that and add Spring-heeled Jack by Lemon Demon, less spooky but still a fun song

Seven Devils- Florence and the Machine

Sweet Dreams- Eurythemics

Turn the Lights Off- Tally Hall

I personally like the soundtrack for the Beetlejuice musical a lot too, it's not strictly Halloween, but it has that kind of feel

Also, anything by the Band Creature Feature if you want like edgy spooky stuff, but in particular Gorey Demise and the Greatest Show Unearthed (may be some swearing if you're sensitive to that)
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
“Shaska”, just look up the animation meme and you’ll find the song easier c: it’s around 1:30-2 minutes long

Askrialabro, shaksialaliaia~

(It’s in German so irs super eerie owo)
“Shaska”, just look up the animation meme and you’ll find the song easier c: it’s around 1:30-2 minutes long

Askrialabro, shaksialaliaia~

(It’s in German so irs super eerie owo)
Star.png
Poetry:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127355/1#post_50986043
[quote name="vidoxi" date="2019-10-12 13:54:45" ] The Mind Electric - Hawaii Part 2 [/quote] yessssss this song slaps. cabinet man is also fantastic hidden in the sand by tally hall is also pretty unnerving, esp with the music video
vidoxi wrote on 2019-10-12 13:54:45:
The Mind Electric - Hawaii Part 2
yessssss this song slaps. cabinet man is also fantastic

hidden in the sand by tally hall is also pretty unnerving, esp with the music video
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
[quote name="Azurepocalypse" date="2019-10-15 18:39:57" ] ... Beneath the Brine by The Family Crest ... [/quote] Super excited to see someone else knows this song, though I always thought it more tragic than creepy. Definitely one of my favorite songs! [url=https://youtu.be/iY25iEZ3zkM]Come Wayward Souls[/url] is one of many dark, unsettling songs from the Over the Garden Wall soundtrack. It's worse in context, but even out of context.. little kids singing is creepy to me and I don't like it. Another track from OTGW, titled [url=https://youtu.be/3hBjrutfkgg]You Have Beautiful Eyes[/url] just [i]sounds[/i] like halloween. [s]I get spooked pretty easily, so I don't listen to too many creepy songs[/s]
Azurepocalypse wrote on 2019-10-15 18:39:57:

Super excited to see someone else knows this song, though I always thought it more tragic than creepy. Definitely one of my favorite songs!

Come Wayward Souls is one of many dark, unsettling songs from the Over the Garden Wall soundtrack. It's worse in context, but even out of context.. little kids singing is creepy to me and I don't like it.

Another track from OTGW, titled You Have Beautiful Eyes just sounds like halloween.

I get spooked pretty easily, so I don't listen to too many creepy songs

u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
1 2 3