Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | where my slime rancher fans at
speak to me my friendssss

whatcha ranch like? favorite largoooo? jsut tell me iloveee tihs game
speak to me my friendssss

whatcha ranch like? favorite largoooo? jsut tell me iloveee tihs game
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
i haven't played in a while but i adooooooore it.
my ranch is a complete mess lol
i definitely love any and all largos of tabby, saber, hunter, phosphor, tangle, and mosaic... OK, that list is long.... the real answer is they're all cute (though i do not appreciste how dangerous boom slimes are.)

i do have entire pens just for mosaic/tabby and mosaic/phosphor because they're so cute and glittery.

and also special shout-out to puddle slimes and the lil plllbbbbrbrrrr noises they make.
i haven't played in a while but i adooooooore it.
my ranch is a complete mess lol
i definitely love any and all largos of tabby, saber, hunter, phosphor, tangle, and mosaic... OK, that list is long.... the real answer is they're all cute (though i do not appreciste how dangerous boom slimes are.)

i do have entire pens just for mosaic/tabby and mosaic/phosphor because they're so cute and glittery.

and also special shout-out to puddle slimes and the lil plllbbbbrbrrrr noises they make.
tumblr_inline_nm5aogxI3C1t2i6sg.giftumblr_inline_nm5amd4Rto1t2i6sg.gif
*Shamelessly stands and screeches from rooftop*

Yes hi, I admit that I have a file where every enclosure is stuffed as full as they can get of the pink basic slimes, for the purpose of mass-feeding them so they make the cute little squealing 'whee!' noises. I just leave that sound as background ambience and go about my deskwork.
*Shamelessly stands and screeches from rooftop*

Yes hi, I admit that I have a file where every enclosure is stuffed as full as they can get of the pink basic slimes, for the purpose of mass-feeding them so they make the cute little squealing 'whee!' noises. I just leave that sound as background ambience and go about my deskwork.
@Sniper
aaah yeah!! i love mosaic largos h they're a hassle though!
and that's the best way to? describe them ever

@Weirdolite
that's actually amazing
@Sniper
aaah yeah!! i love mosaic largos h they're a hassle though!
and that's the best way to? describe them ever

@Weirdolite
that's actually amazing
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
I love my group of free range tabby slimes that I keep in the area of the ranch that spawns chickens.
I love my group of free range tabby slimes that I keep in the area of the ranch that spawns chickens.
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
I love Slime Rancher (though I haven't played it in months, sbhjabj)! I especially love the largo tabbies, the sounds they make are so cute! Same goes for the puddle slimes. All of my pens are filled with largos, I try to keep different ones in each pen for variety. And with the Viktor's Experiment update that came out a few months ago I might get back into it.
I love Slime Rancher (though I haven't played it in months, sbhjabj)! I especially love the largo tabbies, the sounds they make are so cute! Same goes for the puddle slimes. All of my pens are filled with largos, I try to keep different ones in each pen for variety. And with the Viktor's Experiment update that came out a few months ago I might get back into it.
DraconicMusic | Female (she/they) | 20 | xOvakhZ.png Aegosexual Aromantic F8WMfQz.png | Dragon and robot enthusiast | Autistic | Hyperfixated on Mega Man
i love slime rancher!! i haven't played it in a while but i used to be obsessed with it. my ranch is super messy and unorganized but it works for me skjfkjglsfjg

my favorite largo is the honey/tabby!! i have a couple of those in a pen and i love them so much
i love slime rancher!! i haven't played it in a while but i used to be obsessed with it. my ranch is super messy and unorganized but it works for me skjfkjglsfjg

my favorite largo is the honey/tabby!! i have a couple of those in a pen and i love them so much
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
favorite largo? honey tabbies, def.

i spent so much time specifically trying to get the bowtie fashion pod built that i forgot i had homework and made the due dates with an hour to spare. but darn it if my slimes don't look good.

putting googly eyes on the fire and puddle slimes is a mistake. don't do it.
favorite largo? honey tabbies, def.

i spent so much time specifically trying to get the bowtie fashion pod built that i forgot i had homework and made the due dates with an hour to spare. but darn it if my slimes don't look good.

putting googly eyes on the fire and puddle slimes is a mistake. don't do it.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png