Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | cryptid encounters
1 2 3
@Vrachos

The can itself. He ate it in two bites.
@Vrachos

The can itself. He ate it in two bites.
I am a cryptid tho
also can someone from the minecraft fandom explain WTH farman is
I am a cryptid tho
also can someone from the minecraft fandom explain WTH farman is
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
I love how this thread is 50% actual encounters and 50% confused people and memes.

Anyway, I had an encounter with... I think a phooka? Big, mischievous spectral canine with glowing yellow eyes. They harassed me for a few days but ultimately didn't do anything malevolent, just scared the crap out of me on multiple occasions ahah. I'd kinda like to see them again, but I haven't really encountered much since then besides a couple ghosts.
I love how this thread is 50% actual encounters and 50% confused people and memes.

Anyway, I had an encounter with... I think a phooka? Big, mischievous spectral canine with glowing yellow eyes. They harassed me for a few days but ultimately didn't do anything malevolent, just scared the crap out of me on multiple occasions ahah. I'd kinda like to see them again, but I haven't really encountered much since then besides a couple ghosts.
i've seen my dead cat a couple times, but i'm not prone to hallucinations, so uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? maybe my imagination??
besides that i nEEd to see a cryptid hfdghkdjhhh, i've heard stories with people i know it's?? i mean heckin scary, yes, but i think it'd be neat!
i've dealt with what i'll also presume as ghosts aswell, though only one bigger incident.
i've seen my dead cat a couple times, but i'm not prone to hallucinations, so uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? maybe my imagination??
besides that i nEEd to see a cryptid hfdghkdjhhh, i've heard stories with people i know it's?? i mean heckin scary, yes, but i think it'd be neat!
i've dealt with what i'll also presume as ghosts aswell, though only one bigger incident.
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
One time my mom and I saw my dad go upstairs with the laundry

Then he walked in through the front door.
One time my mom and I saw my dad go upstairs with the laundry

Then he walked in through the front door.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I once hallycimated that a rift opened up in my room and a venta- black monster with crippled legs crawled out and out my window.

I hate the flu
I once hallycimated that a rift opened up in my room and a venta- black monster with crippled legs crawled out and out my window.

I hate the flu
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
1 2 3