Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | cryptid encounters
1 2 3
[img]http://i.imgur.com/PurJtbR.png[/img] ok so when I was little my family was poor + we used to do routes where we would deliver phone books yanno, and often in the middle of no where bc that was the worst route. on those routes we would often spread out with wagons and things to cover as much ground as possible. anyways, I was out alone like that one night, in the middle of the woods, getting towards the end of sun set. I only had a few more houses to go before we would go home. As I walked up to this house, I heard shuffling in the woods, but assumed it was a normal wild animal because theres a lot of them. But as I turned to leave, I saw a large, gray bipedal creature just creeping around a tree. When I looked right at it, it froze, and took off in the opposite direction with lightning speed. like, way faster than say, a deer booking it. I still have no idea what it was, as no normal animal is ten feet tall, gray, and fast as hell. considering local cryptid, supernatural, and paranormal sightings however, it aligns with the beast of bray road (which is about an hour away), w*ndigo, and big foot- although the last two seem less likely. regardless it was a big nope.
PurJtbR.png

ok so when I was little my family was poor + we used to do routes where we would deliver phone books yanno, and often in the middle of no where bc that was the worst route. on those routes we would often spread out with wagons and things to cover as much ground as possible. anyways, I was out alone like that one night, in the middle of the woods, getting towards the end of sun set. I only had a few more houses to go before we would go home. As I walked up to this house, I heard shuffling in the woods, but assumed it was a normal wild animal because theres a lot of them. But as I turned to leave, I saw a large, gray bipedal creature just creeping around a tree. When I looked right at it, it froze, and took off in the opposite direction with lightning speed. like, way faster than say, a deer booking it. I still have no idea what it was, as no normal animal is ten feet tall, gray, and fast as hell. considering local cryptid, supernatural, and paranormal sightings however, it aligns with the beast of bray road (which is about an hour away), w*ndigo, and big foot- although the last two seem less likely.

regardless it was a big nope.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
at this point i'm convinced my friend from school is a cryptid does that count
at this point i'm convinced my friend from school is a cryptid does that count
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
@Blackthorns Aw, ya spooked him! I wonder what he was doing that day. Im sure they have plans like the rest of us lol

@buggy101 Well, depending on your location it may have been a skinwalker or goatman.
@Blackthorns Aw, ya spooked him! I wonder what he was doing that day. Im sure they have plans like the rest of us lol

@buggy101 Well, depending on your location it may have been a skinwalker or goatman.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
It’s me. I’m the cryptid.
tj85yjR.png BVq8q9P.png nGvTyg3.png
When I was in middle school I once saw a guy eat a soda can. He ate the whole thing in one go. Does that count?
When I was in middle school I once saw a guy eat a soda can. He ate the whole thing in one go. Does that count?
[quote name="Vrachos" date="2019-10-07 19:58:51" ] you ever pass out in a waffle house and wake up at 3am and you see mothman out the window, vaping [/quote] Hah nope! but i have seen somebody dressed in a lobster costume trying to advertise a seafood restaurant while he's smoking, is that close?
Vrachos wrote on 2019-10-07 19:58:51:
you ever pass out in a waffle house and wake up at 3am and you see mothman out the window, vaping

Hah nope! but i have seen somebody dressed in a lobster costume trying to advertise a seafood restaurant while he's smoking, is that close?
Almost every night, I see a figure with red eyes floating above my door.

[Spooky scary skeletons intensifies]

Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
[quote name="HeirOfDoom" date="2019-10-08 18:30:55" ] Almost every night, I see a figure with red eyes floating above my door. [Spooky scary skeletons intensifies] [/quote] i can literally play that song on my flute.....
HeirOfDoom wrote on 2019-10-08 18:30:55:

i can literally play that song on my flute.....
[quote name="@Wildheart25" date="2019-10-08 18:12:01" ] When I was in middle school I once saw a guy eat a soda can. He ate the whole thing in one go. Does that count? [/quote] like...did he freeze the contents of the soda can and then eat it, or the actual aluminum can itself?
@Wildheart25 wrote on 2019-10-08 18:12:01:

like...did he freeze the contents of the soda can and then eat it, or the actual aluminum can itself?
Let our wings fill the sky
[quote name="ShadewingRising" date="2019-10-08 17:48:24" ] It’s me. I’m the cryptid. [/quote]
ShadewingRising wrote on 2019-10-08 17:48:24:
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
1 2 3