Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | cryptid encounters
1 2 3
you ever pass out in a waffle house and wake up at 3am and you see mothman out the window, vaping
you ever pass out in a waffle house and wake up at 3am and you see mothman out the window, vaping
Let our wings fill the sky
WHaaaaat?

I have an unmeasurable amount of questions about this sentence.

Closest thing I can say is that I've seen the same draconic creature outside my house three times. My dog once chased it off from eating a rat. I saw it again flying, and the last time I saw it (2016), it was horse-ish/very large condor sized?

WHaaaaat?

I have an unmeasurable amount of questions about this sentence.

Closest thing I can say is that I've seen the same draconic creature outside my house three times. My dog once chased it off from eating a rat. I saw it again flying, and the last time I saw it (2016), it was horse-ish/very large condor sized?

Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Back when I was 10 I was really, really into mothman. And I was absolutely terrified of him. Somehow I came up with the idea that mothman would visit my neighborhood on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4 AM. No idea why I came up with that specific time, but whenever I happened to be awake at 4 AM, I would just "sense" mothman outside and be filled with fear

Never actually saw the dude though, so I'm pretty sure my mothman senses were malfunctioning
Back when I was 10 I was really, really into mothman. And I was absolutely terrified of him. Somehow I came up with the idea that mothman would visit my neighborhood on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4 AM. No idea why I came up with that specific time, but whenever I happened to be awake at 4 AM, I would just "sense" mothman outside and be filled with fear

Never actually saw the dude though, so I'm pretty sure my mothman senses were malfunctioning
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
When I was walking down a trail once I saw a penguin-looking silhouette very swiftly cross the trail into the woods.
When I was walking down a trail once I saw a penguin-looking silhouette very swiftly cross the trail into the woods.
Listen.

I think there's a demon in the closet, but he's chill other than pushing things off the shelf sometimes

Sometimes, I hear something roaring outside at night

I keep seeing a cloud of black smoke that just dissipates when I look at it

I live in bootleg Gravity Falls.
Listen.

I think there's a demon in the closet, but he's chill other than pushing things off the shelf sometimes

Sometimes, I hear something roaring outside at night

I keep seeing a cloud of black smoke that just dissipates when I look at it

Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2019-10-08 06:20:58" ] I live in bootleg Gravity Falls. [/quote] This is my home in a nutshell. Five meters away from the wilderness, and a ton of weird stuff in return.
PearlConnor wrote on 2019-10-08 06:20:58:

This is my home in a nutshell. Five meters away from the wilderness, and a ton of weird stuff in return.
I think i might have seen a thunder bird once.
A few years ago when i had my chickens- i had gone out to take care of them, and there was this //massive// bird chilling out in a tree, around the size of a condor or maybe even bigger?? i've never seen a condor in person so that makes it hard to tell oops
It was black without any feathers on it's head like a vulture, and had a white ring of feathers around it's neck.
I didn't know about thunder birds at the time, but once i learned about them i realized they pretty much have the exact same description as the bird i saw.
A few years ago when i had my chickens- i had gone out to take care of them, and there was this //massive// bird chilling out in a tree, around the size of a condor or maybe even bigger?? i've never seen a condor in person so that makes it hard to tell oops
It was black without any feathers on it's head like a vulture, and had a white ring of feathers around it's neck.
I didn't know about thunder birds at the time, but once i learned about them i realized they pretty much have the exact same description as the bird i saw.
pixel_marigold.png
I've had some WEIRD experiences but none that are concrete cryptid evidence. However I love cryptids and hearing stories about them!
I've had some WEIRD experiences but none that are concrete cryptid evidence. However I love cryptids and hearing stories about them!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="marigoldleaves" date="2019-10-08 08:37:02" ] I think i might have seen a thunder bird once. A few years ago when i had my chickens- i had gone out to take care of them, and there was this //massive// bird chilling out in a tree, around the size of a condor or maybe even bigger?? i've never seen a condor in person so that makes it hard to tell oops It was black without any feathers on it's head like a vulture, and had a white ring of feathers around it's neck. I didn't know about thunder birds at the time, but once i learned about them i realized they pretty much have the exact same description as the bird i saw. [/quote] If you live in South America, it may have been an Andean Condor. They get[i] really[/i] big and have a white ring of feathers around their necks.
marigoldleaves wrote on 2019-10-08 08:37:02:

If you live in South America, it may have been an Andean Condor. They get really big and have a white ring of feathers around their necks.
Wait what the freak
Wait what the freak
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
1 2 3